Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Love the setting for Episode 5. I wonder if we will get dungeon, underground-and-creepy-AF style quests for this episode too.

The Hero Class looks cool as all hell. It has a Sword and or Partizan with unique techs and action where it actually has Tech PAs and the TMGs look like they PAoE weapons and that Talis looks like it has a special shooting action. Unsure of this next part but it appears the class has a special dodge that allows them to swap weapon seamlessly and maintain combo.

An All Attack Type class, seems like Fighter or Summoner would be good subclasses for it with what little info there currently is for it. I wonder if the drop rate for the Coat Edge Camo is actually reasonable in that parallel world...

Cant wait for the overlord/maoyuu maou yuusha/gate/sao collabs right?

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    The Hero Class looks cool as all hell. It has a Sword and or Partizan with unique techs and action where it actually has Tech PAs and the TMGs look like they PAoE weapons and that Talis looks like it has a special shooting action. Unsure of this next part but it appears the class has a special dodge that allows them to swap weapon seamlessly and maintain combo.

An All Attack Type class, seems like Fighter or Summoner would be good subclasses for it with what little info there currently is for it. I wonder if the drop rate for the Coat Edge Camo is actually reasonable in that parallel world...
    Braver looks like a good subclass too. Another person on mixer and me were talking and affixing units for this class might be a bit tricky depending on your style of play with Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    That is a Minotaur you uncultured heathen.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Tauren

The only thing that looks ridiculous here is Xierra...i mean wtf

I happened to like how fast Hamazaki threw Nakamura under the bus.

"It's just me this time."

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Unsure of this next part but it appears the class has a special dodge that allows them to swap weapon seamlessly and maintain combo.
    This is the one trait of the Hero class that interests me the most. Seamless weapon change during combos.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Tauren

I know. I just felt like calling someone an uncultured heathen. Pity's sake, I PLAYED a Tauren. 8D
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Just when you think they couldn't make Xierra look even more gaudy...

Random trivia Ichitarou noticed: A lot of the people battling in the vs right now uses 2 button type.