Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    there is one buff with TE

changelog mentions "wand mastery 1 and 2" skills to cost as much as the new reduced cost of elemental masteries. This skill doesn't exist in current tree, so it means it will be a straight multiplier buff to wand melee, and if it multiplies wand melee by the same amount of % as elements... well every TE is dead except pure melee ones. But TE is still alive
    I see nothing about wand mastery.

Gah, they killed RA.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

All of the relevant bosses had WB jam anyway so I dunno what the big deal is. Same with Te; people will still appreciate good buffs and wand-smack is still pretty good.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I see nothing about wand mastery.
    wel nvm I read "wind" as "wand" because I'm tired

RIP TE then

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    All of the relevant bosses had WB jam anyway so I dunno what the big deal is. Same with Te; people will still appreciate good buffs and wand-smack is still pretty good.
    The problem is that every TEs are nerfed when they aren't even strong in the first place.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Honestly, if all Te had was Zanverse then something was already wrong with the class. I've had no trouble just using wand smacks in pugs, as long as I keep buffs up everything's fine.

As I said with Ra, people will still want good Te buffs. People will still want free damage just from standing inside the green puddle even if it's less. I'd like to think the Gu and Br mains who stuck through their shit periods are reading this thread and just shaking their heads.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

I'm sure they'll add some kind of chuuni triple attack class using Rifle and Wand sooner or later, with PAs and extra gimmicks built in too.

Hero has one-handed Swords.
    One. Handed. Swords.

I'm home.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Much as I hate to admit, but Techers are indeed far more dependent on Zanverse than any other class, even with all the combat gimmicks I used to promote every now and then.

Though, since Zanverse will no longer be modify-able with anything post-Episode 5, I'd say these supposed Wand changes/buffs will be kinda needed anyway

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    Much as I hate to admit, but Techers are indeed far more dependent on Zanverse than any other class, even with all the combat gimmicks I used to promote every now and then.

Though, since Zanverse will no longer be modify-able with anything post-Episode 5, I'd say these supposed Wand changes/buffs will be kinda needed anyway
    What supposed wand changes/buffs? All they're doing to "buff" Techer is reduce skill level caps so we have more spare points.

At least this will mean nobody complains about Bouncers with Moment Gale anymore.