Thread: Fo/Br Build?

Default Fo/Br Build?

I have a friend that started playing again recently and hasn't been on since 2014 and he would like to try a Fo/Br build. I've never tried it myself so I don't really know how one would look, only that it uses ice element and ilbarta spam. Although I'm not sure if thats the case anymore. If anyone has any builds for that it would be appreciated.

A good FO/BR build relies on Braver's Weak Stance as it provides a great damage output to techs but has a drawback.

Weak Stance's effect procs if you hit weak points or if you use a tech of the right element (Light against Light-weak enemies, etc...). So it's providing 1.35x1.1x1.1 = 1.63 = 63% bonus damage to your techs but only if you're using the correct element.

Therefore, you cannot use FO/BR as one-element FO, you have to switch to match weaknesses.

Also, you've probably noticed, there are very few FO not using TE as a subclass and for good reason. TE provides very powerful PP management tools which end up providing highre DPS in spite of lower numbers versus FO/BR. So choose wisely and refer to the Force thread on this page for more info. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...rce-Discussion)
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Ilbarta spam was a great option back in the day and is still good, but not on everything. Like Arada said, a good FO uses all elements - but the trio of light, dark and fire doesn't get out of fashion that often, especially light. TE sub has skills that boost both light and dark damage, as well as elemental weak hit which while not as powerful as weak stance also boosts all matching weakness damage. It's a superior choice to BR sub.