Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So... This?

Wow, its like Rising Edge, Nova Strike and Twister Fall had an awesome three-way and one of them gave birth to this.

GS PA which is basically Dragon Exs lance spike.
    You jump,plunge GS into the floor,shoot,and a giant explosive pillar rises under the target with decent AoE but end attract tier ticks.
    Spoiler!

Combination PAs that require two or more players to pull off

Just to be clear I'm looking to see multiple abilities when used in combination cause additional effects, of course abilities simply stack on top of each other right now. Some of those may not work, but I'd like to see it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Combination PAs that require two or more players to pull off.
    I propose a Katana Braver only one where bravers hold it like they would a PB, it has them hold their sword kazan charge style then when a timer expires, all bravers participating get KC auto-proc and start to fly around spamming gurren until they all hit max KCF, before finally all ending with it at the same time. No matter what damage gets dealt the enemy targeted by the person who initiates will split in half and die while saying "N-no this cannot be!!". Will also display a DMC style combo rating based on how many guren ticks were connected.

Gunslash - stab forward and empty a clip into the target.

Jet Boots - short series of 4 lightning kicks, press Shift to finish with a shot of Jet Boots exhaust, like Rage Dance.

Bullet Bow - charge and shoot out an arc-shaped spray like a wider Diffuse Shot

Wired Lance - spin the blades in front of you like a pair of yoyos.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Wired Lance: Execute

Wraps one of the lances around the target's neck before performing a sawing motion to attempt to sever their head. I'm thinking mainly of a move I saw used on some of the larger monsters in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

Spears: Double-Trip

Does that classic move you see in various martial arts films, where the protagonist grabs something like a broom handle when fighting multiple opponents and just trips the two guys on either side of him, first the one on the right, then the one on the left, by hooking their legs and sweeping before doing the same with the butt of the spear. Knocks down enemies. One target to front and back.

Assault Rifle: Photonic Blast

Move similar to the one you get in the mechs - a giant laser beam in front of you that lasts for the duration. Locks user in place. Similar duration to Flame Bullet for Launchers. Target can turn, but not move.

Launcher: Jump Shot

Launches target into the air by firing a blast directly below them. When used on the ground, launches you into the air one jump's height. When used in the air, fires a shell directly down onto the ground (or the target below the user) and launches you into the air the same height as a double-jump.

For all I know some of these might be in the game already. Don't think I have all the PAs for all the weapons.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Just to be clear I'm looking to see multiple abilities when used in combination cause additional effects, of course abilities simply stack on top of each other right now. Some of those may not work, but I'd like to see it happen.
    I have yet to beat falz on my emulator :/

I probably just suck.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Oh, so like the Chrono Trigger games.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Oh, so like the Chrono Trigger games.
    It's the reverse, since Phantasy Star IV came before Chrono Trigger though.

I'd like to see a Fire/Light and Ice/Dark Compound Tech. Makes more sense from a elemental matching perspective.

For new PAs, I'd like to see a bossing PA for Wand someday. Maybe a Vinto-esque "Elemental Smash" that exhausts the Wand Gear meter in exchange for a massive burst of damage? With different elements having slightly different effects.

I can't think of anything new for katana PAs without it being a possibly overused trope.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!