Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Star Gazer
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Combination PAs that require two or more players to pull off

Just to be clear I'm looking to see multiple abilities when used in combination cause additional effects, of course abilities simply stack on top of each other right now. Some of those may not work, but I'd like to see it happen.
    So much this. You win the day sir. Imagine a bow braver combining his final nemesis with Satellite cannon. BOOM. Super charged horizontal laser canon.

Rifle: Basically a craft for grenade shell that imitates the missile barrage attack from the AIS.
    Launcher: Concentrate one craft: Imitates parallel slider in the sense that you can keep moving around while assaulting with bombs.
    Sword: Copy/imitate Arc of deliverance from DD. Charge for 15 seconds while having super armor, to unleash a close ranged attack with 10000% power that ignores S def from bosses and enemies alike.

I don't need new PA's but dream about some things:

1 Sakura 0 separate ( Gurren-style ) PP payment
    2 More comfortable Sattelite Aim hitbox
    3 Adequate behavior of Distraction Wing with close targets

You know what I think, guys...

You know how the Technic Classes have Compound Techs, that is, Special Moves (at least that's what it seems like to my mind) where they have to wait till the gauge becomes filled before being able to do them (similar to a gauge/super bar in fighting games).

Well, I think, each class should have something akin to that.

Braver should have maybe something like Lightning's "Army of One" from FFXIII with Katana.

Ranger should have maybe something like a huge energy blast shot with their rifle.

Hunter should have maybe something like Squall's "Blasting Zone" from FFXIII.

Fighter should have maybe something like I dunno, maybe summoning a huge tornado around them.

Bouncer should have maybe something like how Gilgamesh (from Fate/Stay Night) summons a bunch of weapons behind him, instead of weapons, however, it'll be Photon Blades instead.

Dunno, what Gunners should have though

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Special Moves (at least that's what it seems like to my mind) where they have to wait till the gauge becomes filled before being able to do them (similar to a gauge/super bar in fighting games).
    Photon Blast is that move, ne?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Photon Blast is that move, ne?
    Photon Blast sucks, though. I think he meant more along the lines of Compound Techs, but for other classes.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    You know what I think, guys...

You know how the Technic Classes have Compound Techs, that is, Special Moves (at least that's what it seems like to my mind) where they have to wait till the gauge becomes filled before being able to do them (similar to a gauge/super bar in fighting games).

Well, I think, each class should have something akin to that.
    I'd be for it.

Thing is, execution would have to be fast enough/frontloaded to not be totally invalidated/impractical in the presence of other strong enough players, or else you get the type of problem banish arrow has vs phase changes.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Doubt we'd ever see anything like this. But on the other hand an aoe buff that gives everyone a good chance for inflicting a status for 1 minute might work.
    Certainly would make statuses and related builds like chase a lot more relevant.