Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If anyone still wants to play online...

...I am happy to help you set up.

For those who already know how to do this, note that altwfc is down so you will need to use an alternate server. The most active seems to be wiimmfi and to use it you will need to set the primary and secondary DNS setting to:

Note you will also need to go into the wifi settings on the DS, then options, and then delete NWFC settings to give you a new friend code if you are switching over from altwfc server.

Lastly as this forum is not very active, easiest way to arrange games would be via Discord phone app as someone has already created a channel using the following code:

9vbEZkx

Like I said, if anyone wants help getting online then I would be only too happy to oblige.

Hopefully we can build an active community

Hey! I am new to this form but I have had Phantasy Star 0 for a very long time and never got a chance to play with people online because my friends bailed out on me at the last second LOL. I have three characters all in the low thirties if anyone is interested in teaming up to play. I was just made aware that there are no servers anymore? I have the original copy of Phantasy star zero not an R4 card. How would I play online?

To use an original cart you will need an AR cartridge.

1. Download a ROM of the same game/region as your cartridge (e.g Phantasy Star Zero (U) )and run it through this app to get the AR codes you will need to get online:

https://github.com/Prof9/wfcreplay/releases

2. Delete all WFC settings, access points and in the 'Options' section delete NWFC data

3. Set up new access point with IP set to automatic but DNS set to manual, and use the DNS settings in my first post for both primary and secondary

4. Enjoy online play

Happy to do some runs with you once you have got it up and running... feel free to join the Discord channel as this forum is a little slow.

Okay, a couple of questions, I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL. Will the AR cartridge still work with that type of system? Also what is the Discord Channel? I'm telling you the first time I made this post was the day I asked about Phantasy Star 0 and I have no clue what that channel is. LOL

Discord is an iOS/Android app that lets you chat to other gamers to arrange online games.

Re: 3DS-XL I do not know, sorry. Maybe someone in the Discord channel knows if you can use 3DS-XL to play DS games online.

If anyone is interested some of us from Discord channel will be playing PSZ tonight at 9pm BST / 4pm EST for some runs.

We are starting new characters so no-one needs to feel left out.

El Noel and I had a blast doing some runs today. Hopefully some more people can join us next!

Highest Bidder

Do you know if this works properly with a 2DS? And I've looked around the thread and it's saying to use an Action Replay too, so I have no clear idea of how to accurately do this. Guidance would be appreciated.

im interested in getting some runs in, starting a new character and playong off an r4... can someone tell me what server i need to connect to and how to do it?
    PSZ - Snars - 5328/0996/9287

well i figured it out. if anyone needs some help let me know! im playing via altwifi and had a successful run last night with my buddy
    PSZ - Snars - 5328/0996/9287