Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New class?

My reasoning for easier class combinations having lower DPS, is to avoid them overshadowing harder classes for the same performance. There just wouldnt be much appeal to use hard and clunky combos without an actual reward.

But yea, agree do disagree v:
    Last edited by echofaith; May 31, 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Neither of you asking for balance changes will ever get your opinion listened to by SEGA so you're just pissing in the wind anyway fam.

feelsbadman.
    Spoiler!

I hope the new class is the R & T attack class that we expected on episode 4.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Braver having lower DPS than others is only natural when you consider how much easier to play is compared to most other classes. Is no coincidence that it is the most used for clearing both solo XQ and solo PD, one of the few missions that requires you to play seriously. They actually won over Pillow explosions in PD ;/
    easier to play classes should be the same endgame as others, like Humar in PSOBB.
    Also, Katana Braver isn't really easier than hunter or DB bouncer.
    In fact hunter can be even tankier with all guard and healing guard.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Jun 2, 2017 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    easier to play classes should be the same endgame as others, like Humar in PSOBB.
    Also, Katana Braver isn't really easier than hunter or DB bouncer.
    In fact hunter can be even tankier with all guard and healing guard.
    And yet, none of those 2 are in top usage for those missions.
    I just think that making all classes equal in term of performance will end up killing usage in harder classes because there wouldnt be a reason to deal with those mechanics if I can get same results with an easier method.

There was this topic I discussed with some friends, they were saying about a KC related ring where instead of having an AOE combat finish, why not a single forward slash like (the pre-adjusted) JB's vinto. As in the one that cannot change its direction, and deals heavy short range damage.

Which is probably too op anyway so never mind.
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

A cool weapon I'd love to see for a R&T class is a Tech-imbued Minigun. You "load" Foie bullets and rain fire down upon enemies, or Barta bullets to rush enemies with an ice storm.

A guy can dream.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    A cool weapon I'd love to see for a R&T class is a Tech-imbued Minigun. You "load" Foie bullets and rain fire down upon enemies, or Barta bullets to rush enemies with an ice storm.

A guy can dream.
    Sounds like a Million Storm Custom PA idea.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post

A guy can dream.
    Better idea:

Element determines how the guns work. Foie is loaded in, it works similar to Flame Bullet for launchers (i.e. flamethrower.) Barta is loaded in, it's a rapid-fire machinegun - lower damage, but longer range. Zonde is loaded in, it's like a "shock cannon" that hits a much wider area in front of you (maybe a PBAoE around you instead?) Grants is loaded, it's a laser similar (though smaller scale) to Sphere Eraser. Megid.... not sure what Megid could do.

Might be too complex for the engine to work out, though, and I'm sure they'll wind up being relegated to PAs (which, I'll admit, some of this stuff does actually sound like a regular launcher as it is.)
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Give me an old FF-style class. Buffs/Debuffs like Haste, Slow, Atk/Def/Elemental debuff techniques and the like. Twin handguns, Wand, and gunslash for weapon choices. Handguns can launch 2 of the same basic techs like Foie, Barta, Zonde, etc. non-customize variants. Would be kinda cool.
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Jun 5, 2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: spelling