Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New class?

I just want a better subclass for hunter. Or better yet, let me go huhu and I wont need to level another class to sub v:

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    >0pp cost for the duration

Ahahahahahahah
    No.
    No thank you.
    And yet PP convert, PP restorate, and PP charge revival on a compound tech-spamming class combo stronger than katana Br is fine?

Ahahahahahaha yeah that is a funny joke.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

To be fair, PP convert lowers Force already low HP even lower during its duration, and Compounds leave you vulnerable so you cant really spam them mindlessly.
    Current KC is a zero risk high reward skill, and the revamp you suggested just changed one of its rewards for an even more broken one without any real risk.
    Is close to Limit Break with all its passives, and this one also gives you an innate Massive Hunter, and no HP lowered :/

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Why do people even want more classes. As if leveling up a class wasn“t farmy and annoying already, just make new weapon types for each class. There“s plenty to choose from from pso1, then make gunslash base its damage off of your best stat
    If leveling a class is hard for you in this game its time to play something else.

And because every Episode gets a new class?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

When did "farmy and annoying" become synonymous with hard? I agree, just make more weapon types for the existing classes.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    When did "farmy and annoying" become synonymous with hard? I agree, just make more weapon types for the existing classes.
    Casuals

why is KC such a big thing for you guys? its not like its game breaking and a massive boom in BR players looming around lately. Might as well go back to saying remove WB and heck, remove every major active skill for each class

R/T class plz, disappoint me Sega next streamic

while I'll play probably w/e they make.... I really hope the new class (as I'm sure everyone else does) is Range/Tech

After all we already got the other 2 hybrids types....but than Summoner happen. which I didn't see as a bad thing.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    To be fair, PP convert lowers Force already low HP even lower during its duration, and Compounds leave you vulnerable so you cant really spam them mindlessly.
    Current KC is a zero risk high reward skill, and the revamp you suggested just changed one of its rewards for an even more broken one without any real risk.
    Is close to Limit Break with all its passives, and this one also gives you an innate Massive Hunter, and no HP lowered :/
    Having no invincibility like I suggested puts risk factor back.
    Katana is a melee weapon. Fo is at a range. Saying there's no innate risk factor for being melee is silly.

Relative to the likes of compounds, it's just not very strong. I've seen nico nivo videos of people pumping out compounds more than once in the span of 30 seconds when bossing thanks to magical piece while KC has a 15% damage boost for all of 20 seconds once every minute and a half. Much of the risk of using compounds is alleviated by using megiverse first.

KC is high-reward in a vacuum. We're not in a vacuum. We're in a game where limit break, chain trigger, compound techs, and maron strike exist, and not everything we deal with is a pack of goldradas.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; May 30, 2017 at 10:52 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    I tend to ignore idiotic comments like lumpythingy“s but thanks for responding to his idiocy, lol. new weapon types would make not only 1 more class, but 8 more because of the new PA“s and combat styles.

In the end, every fucking class is the same shit, meant to dps in a bit of different ways.