Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New class?

Default New class?

As I was reading the 5th anniversary page I found a line that had the text
    "新クラス、そして新たな世界。"

Good ol' Google translate put it to: New class, and a new world.
    If it's true I'm really looking forward to the full reveal.

Link for clarification of where I was reading it.
    http://pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/

IIRC it was confirmed that we're getting a new class, at a past game show? that was posted somewhere here it the forums.

New class was confirmed quite some time ago. What is it though, maybe we might be getting news along with ep5 teasers in the June broadcast
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

What could it be? I feel like pso2 has already covered all their bases with regard to classes. If anything I would speculate that it's a Summoner spin off. Maybe a form-changing class similar to beast?

It's the clases that the pso2 community has wanted for years ... The r-atk/t-atk hybrid... The one who has the last dex mag skill... PSO2 last class...

Or could be a bard. Meh, only Sega knows at this moment. There is no point in worrying now.

@final_attack this pic is very likely a fake for at least 2 reasons :

1) If the rapier was part of the next class why would they put a pic of someone holding a rapier a) before every sub-title? b) on a magazine that's released some weeks before the PSO2 station that'll reveal the "first" infos on PSO2 (class reveal isn't granted at this stage) ?

2) SEGA pretty much confirmed themselves rapier wouldn't be a new weapon type when making Ardem's rapier a weapon camo for wand, katana and tact , and that "rapier is next weapon type" only came because of Ardem's rapier existence and attack style with really nothing more (somehow Aratron's hammer didn't trigger similar speculations). If it was a new weapon type it would have been a real weapon added to Earth raid bosses drop pool later on and not before EP5 on a limited quest. There is a rapier small icon (the class-type icon) out there but it was definitly a fake (same background color than braver's small icon? just nope xD )
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; May 23, 2017 at 10:59 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Considering every episode gets a new class I don't see why this would be any different.

Ep1: (technically Fi,Gu,Te even though later in the episode)
    Ep2: Br
    Ep3: Bo
    Ep4: Su
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    2) SEGA pretty much confirmed themselves rapier wouldn't be a new weapon type when making Ardem's rapier a weapon camo for wand, katana and tact
    Where is that from? And if you know when it will be out?

I probably speak for a lot of people when I say I would love the new class to use Slicers.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    What could it be? I feel like pso2 has already covered all their bases with regard to classes. If anything I would speculate that it's a Summoner spin off. Maybe a form-changing class similar to beast?
    Hunter and fighter have very similar weapons and irl there is a huge variety of weapons so there is always room for more. And considering a large amount of every class' skills are just raising damage in different ways, it should be easy to ad various skills to a new class.
    For example A stance to deal more damage to mobs and another one to deal more damage to bosses.