Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

birdling hair is male only (but its if u want birdmen of course)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it looks like they've mostly stopped making exclusive hairstyles outside of collab based content. they just are terrible about making retroactive changes

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    TMK there is no exclusive male hair just exclusive female hair. Going by the logic it is only appropriate for males to have certain styles while girls can have any style. Just like females are stuck with [BA] that mostly consist of heel and skirts.
    I'll trade you heels and skirts for pants.
    You can even take the inner bra and panties wear if you want them too.

Even the Caseal stuff (like most times) is a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I'll trade you heels and skirts for pants.
    You can even take the inner bra and panties wear if you want them too.

Even the Caseal stuff (like most times) is a fucking joke.
    I'm sure the trap community would be more than happy to have skirts and heels. Caseals I have a problem with because of a lack of CAST heads there isn't a single female CAST head that is an actual head its just hair and helmets. There is also the leg part problem of always trying to show skin but since I can switch legs to ones that don't do that its fine.

Kinda disappointed that Enga's cape comes with that dumb torso armor piece...

And wow, that's how the teachers in their school look like? No wonder Och got a teaching job there despite her real obvious intent...

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Kinda disappointed that Enga's cape comes with that dumb torso armor piece...

And wow, that's how the teachers in their school look like? No wonder Och got a teaching job there despite her real obvious intent...
    Enga I guess is a character from EP4? He wear the Zodiac outfit?

Also had to google Och. I'm not sure how she and the business suit go hand in hand though.

Also had to google Och. I'm not sure how she and the business suit go hand in hand though.
    Basically Och's attitude and intentions for becoming a teacher are very . . . stupid, petty, and downright annoying. All traits she expresses in her demeanor as a teacher thus not really teaching material neither is her appearance. Artwork for the teacher outfit basically shows off how unprofessional teachers on Earth in Japan, in THAT universe, are.

Wild hair, too much visible cleavage, no stockings, and I'm pretty sure skirt is too short. All in all a perfect example of the busty anime teacher but a poor representation of actual teachers in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Basically Och's attitude and intentions for becoming a teacher are very . . . stupid, petty, and downright annoying. All traits she expresses in her demeanor as a teacher thus not really teaching material neither is her appearance. Artwork for the teacher outfit basically shows off how unprofessional teachers on Earth in Japan, in THAT universe, are.

Wild hair, too much visible cleavage, no stockings, and I'm pretty sure skirt is too short. All in all a perfect example of the busty anime teacher but a poor representation of actual teachers in real life.
    Actually she is wearing stockings. The problem is it's flesh coloured. You can see where the stockings end in the image and the stockings are available in the scratch.
    And yeah in the art the cleavage is showing, but I was confused on why the fuck did they make 2 versions of the outfit to find out they had one with the shirt buttoned up... but yeah for the sake of the art they went with it unbuttoned and you literally see her bra showing.

For the hair... seeing how stupidly anime EP4 is.... that hair looks very very very tame compared to some of the other hair I've seen. I mean... at least it's a natural colour?

Actually she is wearing stockings. The problem is it's flesh coloured. You can see where the stockings end in the image and the stockings are available in the scratch.
    And yeah in the art the cleavage is showing, but I was confused on why the fuck did they make 2 versions of the outfit to find out they had one with the shirt buttoned up... but yeah for the sake of the art they went with it unbuttoned and you literally see her bra showing.

For the hair... seeing how stupidly anime EP4 is.... that hair looks very very very tame compared to some of the other hair I've seen. I mean... at least it's a natural colour?
    Color isn't an issue considering anime standards, in fact I can only recall one time in an anime when hair color became an issue but that was because the character dyed it, the state it is in is the issue. Her stockings wouldn't work either because A too short and B not a dark color, not sure if them being stockings is an issue instead of pantyhose. In fact if a female ever plans to teach in Japan that picture is the perfect example of WHAT NOT TO WEAR.

Talking shit about that hair or how the outfit is ~unrealistic~ while PSO2 already had like a billion vastly more impractical and/or fanservice-y outfits.

Y'all need better taste. Or less salt.