Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Fresh School Days AC Scratch (2017 May 24)

I'm really into the pencil skirt look, so I'm hoping they look good on my characters. Also, mildly optimistic about that curly hair and Kohri's outfit.

I need that overall dress. * w*

EDIT: Hey there sexy.

Also... that panzer dragoon music...
    Last edited by Kondibon; May 24, 2017 at 12:06 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Office Lady *-*
    Army looks for men *-*

Yay for sand(?) colored (for both Office Lady and army looks).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

FINA-EFFING-LY Sega releases a Hosoya voice to my liking. Also, quite a number of stuff I actually want. Today is a good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Today I'mma get me a glamarous perm! lol

The hair, the suits, the lipstick; I have so much to buy. Joy of joys, I can dress my character like an adult for change.

Edit: Ehhh...the physics on Glam Perm are...disappointing. Then again, I suppose you're not really supposed to run with a perm. Anyone wanting to buy it should see it in motion on someone else before they spend the meseta.
    Last edited by Xaeris; May 24, 2017 at 07:03 AM.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

So I was on my friend's account earlier to just check prices on things before I got on my account and checked the only item I really want on the scratch. The Zodiac Killer or whatever thing.
    Saw the cover and thought it wasn't bad, but I then tried the base and it showed up on my friend's char. He only has male char so I thought it's the same bull like multi-wep camos that they only show for the main weapon in the beginning and unable to show the others.
    So I decided to get on my account and.... changed me to the default male...

Okay tell me why the fucking shit you will give me the fucking cape but not the fucking outfit?
    Nothing for me in the scratch now. Fuck you, Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Okay tell me why the fucking shit you will give me the fucking cape but not the fucking outfit?
    Nothing for me in the scratch now. Fuck you, Sega.
    They showed it in the reveal video that females were only getting the [OU] not [BA]. Probably tried to hide that fact somewhat by having their model for it wear one of the few [BA]s that females have that has PANTS, which btw are 'copies' of male outfits.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    They showed it in the reveal video that females were only getting the [OU] not [BA]. Probably tried to hide that fact somewhat by having their model for it wear one of the few [BA]s that females have that has PANTS, which btw are 'copies' of male outfits.
    I never follow the reveal stuff and just check the scratch on their site every 2 weeks.
    It's really stupid they can use the Ou and the Accessory but not the fucking outfit that it's for. Oh and of course the stupid hair too. Should've just made the fucking hair Male only too while they're at it.

Oh and it's really "cute" how in the preview image for the scratch the Zodiac head looks like the Default Sue female face, skin, and hair.

Once again... Fuck you, Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I never follow the reveal stuff and just check the scratch on their site every 2 weeks.
    It's really stupid they can use the Ou and the Accessory but not the fucking outfit that it's for. Oh and of course the stupid hair too. Should've just made the fucking hair Male only too while they're at it.

Oh and it's really "cute" how in the preview image for the scratch the Zodiac head looks like the Default Sue female face, skin, and hair.

Once again... Fuck you, Sega.
    TMK there is no exclusive male hair just exclusive female hair. Going by the logic it is only appropriate for males to have certain styles while girls can have any style. Just like females are stuck with [BA] that mostly consist of heel and skirts.