Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The option to turn off rare drop notification from party members. Those thing clogs up the chat box and keeps appearing even if I've already left the party and returned to lobby.

3-button has been praised multiple times so i don't think there's anything else I'll have to add on to it. Definitely one of the best next to the featured mentioned earlier.

CF and NT grinding did encourage me to take up more weapons too.

And definitely have to give thumbs to the layering wear, gone are the days where punish jacket looks awesome but that hideous shirt underneath disrupts the look.
    Last edited by XykeVayaris; May 26, 2017 at 12:03 AM.
    我ら来たれり。ーWe have arrived.ー

3 button option. My other mouse buttons have never been so happy.

Mass selecting is nice too.

3 button layout - no need to dedicate a weapon slot just for spamming the same PA.
    My Set - very useful specially if you change class a lot and you can even change class anywhere with a few exceptions.
    Pause boost effect - no need for your char to be stuck because you've used all those rare boosts and just waiting for Boss Raids.

Gotta be mass tekking for me, I used to honestly dread EQs because it would take nearly another half an hour to tek everything, now you just select all, tek, select all, excube, it's glorious

+1 for 3-button, mass tekking and layered fashions.

Didn't really like much of the content of Ep4 at all but the mechanics were spot on.

Lets see.

Mass trade-ins/untekking, MySet chat commands, My Fashion, CFs, Rings, Mass CO accepting, NT, Character Storage, Access to clothing in character storage while in salon, and Bonus Quests.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; May 26, 2017 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Lets see.

Mass trade-ins/untekking, MySet, My Fashion, CFs, Rings, Mass CO accepting, NT, Character Storage, Access to clothing in character storage while in salon, and Bonus Quests.
    I must have missed that. Your list + 3 button layout.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

You guys,My Set was actually added with Ep3, though they did add the My Set chat shortcuts in Ep4.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I really hate 3-button controls with how they're set up as if they were just simply done in the way things were for Ranger and Force as it was for let's say Gunner where I just put a PA somewhere and decided when I want to use it then I could be fine.
    But to have to set every button (Even my dodge) leaves me with not having enough buttons to set it up how I want.
    So I'm still on the old button set up.
    2-button controls: preassigned buttons for normal attack and shift action + 3 PA slots
    3-button controls: 6 customizable slots, one used for normal attack, one for shift action = 4 slots left for PAs

Not enough buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    2-button controls: preassigned buttons for normal attack and shift action + 3 PA slots
    3-button controls: 6 customizable slots, one used for normal attack, one for shift action = 4 slots left for PAs

Not enough buttons?
    Possibly using a control scheme where he only has access to two buttons, which is rare, but possible.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]