Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Caterdra'n wont spawn

I've been trying for the past hours with my friend to pass the quest "Subdue Caterdra'n" but when we get to the boss area nothing happens, we only hear growls and little monsters spawn but no boss appears. We also get random hits from the floor sometimes aswell.
    I would greatly appreciate any kind of help. My biggest problem is not being able to progress because of this hopefully someone can help us out

Thank you so much, Asuna Ahiru

You should first try running a file check. You can do this by using the troubleshooting options in the Tweaker, or by running the official launcher and hitting the third button from the top. Additionally, it is possible that you are having a connection issue as that will sometimes prevent bosses from spawning (this happened to an EQ MPA I was running with last night; we were getting the Code showing up, but the actual boss did not spawn, then one guy disconnected and suddenly everything was spawning normally)

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You should first try running a file check. You can do this by using the troubleshooting options in the Tweaker, or by running the official launcher and hitting the third button from the top. Additionally, it is possible that you are having a connection issue as that will sometimes prevent bosses from spawning (this happened to an EQ MPA I was running with last night; we were getting the Code showing up, but the actual boss did not spawn, then one guy disconnected and suddenly everything was spawning normally)
    I just checked the files but it said that everything was fine :/ I also don't think it's a connection problem since we both have pretty good internet connection (100+ MB/s)

I'm assuming when you say that you've run the quest for hours, you mean that you've done the quest multiple times and it NEVER shows up? Or have you just been sitting in the boss area this whole time?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    I'm assuming when you say that you've run the quest for hours, you mean that you've done the quest multiple times and it NEVER shows up? Or have you just been sitting in the boss area this whole time?
    I've been trying over and over, the best result I got was when my friend got a blue dot on the map that was supposed to be the boss, but other than that nothing happens, we've both checked our files and tried to complete it by our selfs still the results are the same

Sounds to me like a File or Connection problem. Just because you have 100MB/s doesn't mean you have a good connection to the servers.
    Check your files, if that doesn't work, try the Proxy.
    Ship 02
    Grace Hu/Fi 80/80, He 80
    Jazz Br/Hu 80/77
    Skorne Fo/Te 75/75, Ra/Gu 75/75
    Rex Diablos Fi/Hu 75/75

Quote Originally Posted by Skornedemon View Post
    Sounds to me like a File or Connection problem. Just because you have 100MB/s doesn't mean you have a good connection to the servers.
    Check your files, if that doesn't work, try the Proxy.
    How do I use the proxy?

never mind, I used a proxy and it still doesn't work :/

Quote Originally Posted by asunahiru View Post
    I just checked the files but it said that everything was fine :/ I also don't think it's a connection problem since we both have pretty good internet connection (100+ MB/s)
    Just to be clear, when you checked your files, you are doing this through the official launcher right? And also, afterwards, you are simply running the game afterwards through the official launcher, without going through the tweaker or applying any patches, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Just to be clear, when you checked your files, you are doing this through the official launcher right? And also, afterwards, you are simply running the game afterwards through the official launcher, without going through the tweaker or applying any patches, correct?
    Sometimes people are blocked from accessing SEGA's patch server or their ISP injects some weird shit into their connection, causing the patch download to corrupt.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯