Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you want to play an unbalanced grindfest in which your months work will get btfo by the time a new weapon collection file comes out,go for it.

Do yourself a favour and stay away from S-atk gearing if you actually want to keep your sanity lmao.
    Spoiler!

While not ideal, PSO2 is better balanced now than it has ever been. Remember shunka dunka and the hand of darkness? Remember the whole of ep 1? Not a time you want to go back to.

Vastly inferior to PSU. I have tons of complaints but it's good for a free game.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    While not ideal, PSO2 is better balanced now than it has ever been. Remember shunka dunka and the hand of darkness? Remember the whole of ep 1? Not a time you want to go back to.
    Well I mean Shunka just got replaced with gurren so

shrug.png
    Spoiler!

Btw it's good idea to have PSO2es account linked with PSO2, you can exp your pso2 character when playing pso2es, will help at beginning. It's up to you, just my opinion what i was doing if started from zero.

PSO2 is very easy and accessible at the moment for new players at the moment, so it isn't hard to catch up. ( I can't comment on how the XH and Expert block split affected things.) Still, despite that, the journey isn't a pleasant one right now. It's very repetitive, and you'll quickly find a lot of the content is time gated.

Overall though, things aren't too bad once you reach the final levels of leveling.

Lmao you all just don't get it at all, OP wanted reasons to NOT play PSO2, not your irrelevant opinions about it.

Pretty good time to join.
    Just remember than abandoning as full MPA in boss emergency quests as well as Mining Base Defense emergency quests as well as Battle Arena can get you permanently banned.
    That includes selecting to abandon the quest from the menu as well as disconnecting or having your client crash.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian. View Post
    Vastly inferior to PSU. I have tons of complaints but it's good for a free game.
    nice joke M8

the game is noob friendly,
    its also possible to go 1-75 in a day if you know what youre doing.