Default I'm looking for videos of translated Episode 4 story quests. Could anyone help me out

Long story short, I quit playing PSO2 a long time ago (the last major update I played was Ultimate Naberius), but I'd wanted to keep up with the story. I recently found some Youtube channels that had the remaining Episode 2 and Episode 3 story quests that I hadn't seen (and all relevant Matter Board scenes and Emergency Quests), but when I got to the end of the Episode 3 Chapter EX videos... I found that none of these channels I'd been using had anything beyond that...

I assume after that is where Episode 4 begins, so I started looking for videos for Episode 4 in English, but unfortunately I've been unable to find any organized playlist of any Episode 4 scenes. I don't know what comes first, and in what order everything happens. I also keep seeing something about a "Story Board" but I have no idea what that is...

So... could someone please help me out? Where can I find an organized playlist of every story scene for Episode 4 (that is translated thusfar)? It would really help, since I really want to know what happens next in the plot, even though I don't play the game anymore.

Check out Kazanboshi's YouTube channel. He has all scenes from ep 4 translated.

EDIT: ninja'd ^_^