Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It was "Episode 5 Intro" before, when Dark Emerald EXE made this post , now it's changed to what you see now

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    It was "Episode 5 Intro" before, when Dark Emerald EXE made this post , now it's changed to what you see now
    No proof no talk, now piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEscape View Post
    Can confirm. This thread WAS called "Episode 5 Intro" a few days ago.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'll vouch for that as well.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Lol, My bad. But thanks Emerald for correcting the name of the title. Didnīt mean for it to be missleading. Just wanted to share my intro for EP5. I may not be the best writer, but I think MMOīs should always concentrate on a setting, rather than a story like a Persona game or a Fire emblem.

I also didnīt know this was the premise for Nova as I never played it before. Calls my attention, but I donīt know any japanes and not willing to go through the effort of ever playing it/wasting money on a vita.

IIRC AIDA's team had an english patch working for Nova, i think it was posted at reddit months ago, and it linked to gba temp.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Lol, My bad. But thanks Emerald for correcting the name of the title. Didnīt mean for it to be missleading. Just wanted to share my intro for EP5. I may not be the best writer, but I think MMOīs should always concentrate on a setting, rather than a story like a Persona game or a Fire emblem.

I also didnīt know this was the premise for Nova as I never played it before. Calls my attention, but I donīt know any japanes and not willing to go through the effort of ever playing it/wasting money on a vita.
    Basically, there's an ARKS Ship known as "Delta Valiant" that works for a subunit of ARKS known as the "ARKS Special Planetary Exploration Division", or "Alter". They discover a planet named Machia, but are shot down and crash land on the surface, and they're stranded.

Machia has no Photons; it instead has an energy source called Gran (it's later revealed that the Gigantes turn Photons into Gran), and without Photons, ARKS is pretty screwed, until you (the player) and your buddy Lutina meet a girl named Juno who grants them the power to use Gran (thus the terms GP instead of PP and Gran Arts instead of Photon Arts). You are now tasked with finding parts to rebuild the Delta Valiant and get the hell off Machia, a task which is complicated by the Gigantes, towering, armored, well equipped (with tons and tons of guns) beasts that inhabit Machia and have secret ties to its past.

Oh, and there are Gran Darkers, but they don't do much besides killing your captain at the beginning of the game. They're like regular Darkers, but they've been mutated by the Gran, so now they're weak to Gran (and you get some neat variants, like G Zeshrydha, who's a pint-sized version of Zeshy, and G Dark Ragne).
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 2, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]