Default Can't equip anything, Stats are 0

Salvate my fellow ARKs. This is my first time playing PSO2 in about a month and my first post ever so please be patient with me if the answer is obvious. As the title says, I've tried coming back to PSO2 but I can't equip anything anymore because all of my Stats seem to be 0 according to the Equip Req. screen. I can't even use the starting Gunslash! I'm a lvl 8 Techer and I've just gotten past the Subdue Fangulf mission

Run a file check, preferably by opening the official launcher and hitting the third button from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Run a file check, preferably by opening the official launcher and hitting the third button from the top.
    Trying to do that opens what I'm guessing is a "username/password" input but I can't type anything in. Unless you're referring to a different button, I don't know what you want me to do. I have however done a clean install of both PSO2 and the tweaker and I've already updated both Gameguard and checked for patches through the tweaker

This one I outlined in red:
    Spoiler!

You have to go into your pso2_bin folder to open "pso2launcher.exe" if you don't have a shortcut for it.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 6, 2017 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    This one I outlined in red:
    Spoiler!

You have to go into your pso2_bin folder to open "pso2launcher.exe" if you don't have a shortcut for it.
    Ah, yeah, that's the button I hit. It's totally worthless

EDIT: Nevermind, jumped the gun. Those are progress bars, not "username/password" input fields
    Last edited by houselyrander; Jun 6, 2017 at 01:39 AM.

If the file check doesn't end up helping, it may be a connection issue to the server that is causing it. In that case, make sure that both the game and the Tweaker folder are set as exclusions/whitelisted in your anti-virus/firewall/Windows Defender, flush your DNS, and maybe even restart your router, modem, and computer.

That about did it. It also made my PP go back to normal (I just thought that PP worked different now). Thanks a million!