Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Fuses from new lq?
    Must spam endlessly

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

idk about the rates. I get maybe 1 every 4 runs but yeah that's pretty nice.

It also drops Lambdas, Doom Break affixes, rare and common gathering materials as well as the usual Zeinesis collection file gear and Ray units. It can also drop the gear they'd normally drop (so Gruzoras and Deadleon's are in, Gix etc).

Too hard. Nerf it plz!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

So apparently, EP1~4 LQ has Astra Units in the drop pool...

Spoiler!

EDIT: Oh, and it also drops Qliphad Fuses.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 5, 2017 at 04:57 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

That is a lot of stuff to kill in 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    That is a lot of stuff to kill in 20 minutes.
    All three runs I've done, we barely finished with only less than a minute left. 20 minutes is an extremely tight margin.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Toughest LQ of the batch, that's for sure but also my new favourite of the 4. The PSO2 main theme is the perfect hype building soundtrack.

Also, its worth noting that Deus Hunas and Deus Anges can drop Qliphad Fuses after being killed so I was already expecting Qliphad Fuses to drop.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Wait, so it's a new LQ that is essentially the same time frame, but running through all four LQs back-to-back?
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Just gimme the damn units, hoping the droprate isn't as shitty as the camos were in previous quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Wait, so it's a new LQ that is essentially the same time frame, but running through all four LQs back-to-back?
    The new and final LQ of the Anniversary event sends you to different maps that includes unique ones like Mining Base, Magatsu Phase 2's map, Moon Base, and Deus Hunas's Story boss fight stage. A lot of the enemies in Ep1~4 LQ were never included in the older LQs.

What makes the new LQ harder than the rest is the enemy positioning and number. The older ones didn't cram in so many bosses in a tight positioning. Prepare to find yourself attacked from all sides most of the time. Careful aggro-ing of the right enemy can be a life saver in this LQ... or you can just say "fuck it" and keep dishing out your hardest hitting attacks and just hope the bosses die before you do.