Page 64 of 127 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774114 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

they added Ares The Soul to earth-soul compounds. it's +25 all-atk, +35 HP, +3PP.

If I didnt have my hero units already setup with apprentice / vincilium / mutation II / ability III / Stamina IV (with Spirita IV instead on the leg unit), I would consider using it.

if I had saved doom break units from wind and rain I would have probably swapped out ability or mutation for that instead, and I only was able to get vincilium due to a couple random lilipa EQs popping up for me to farm big vardha for and make some vinc/mutation II fodders

I feel like S-ATK-focused affixes are probably still better than full on mixed ATK anyway.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

maybe for boss-EQ content, but from the reports I'm getting about buster quests you may want to make an R-atk set too

Quote Originally Posted by DukeLukewarm View Post
    I feel like S-ATK-focused affixes are probably still better than full on mixed ATK anyway.
    an s-atk focused set with 145 or something will do very little more than a 115 all rounder and it benefits your talis greatly.
    Last edited by milranduil; Aug 9, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

I definitely think all-ATK affixes are the way to go. Ares the Soul looks great for Hero.

I don't think Buster Quest makes TMG useful (especially once you get into Advanced), but Talis is very good anyway so you'll definitely want S/T-Atk at the very least. Might as well just do all 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I don't think Buster Quest makes TMG useful
    Are mech guns not useful?

I have not found any real affinity with TMGs unless I am at very long range and want to keep moving so I can't just use the sword weapon action and even then I could probably just use Vapor Bullet. The other two weapons just do the things I want better than TMGs.

I did not know about the new soul. Will have to decide if 35hp/3pp is worth the 15 all-atk (it probably is). The Te in me wants S/T units anyway. I will have enough RAtk from Soul/Mod/Factor to provide at least some boost for when I bring out the TMGs.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I don't think Buster Quest makes TMG useful (especially once you get into Advanced), but Talis is very good anyway so you'll definitely want S/T-Atk at the very least. Might as well just do all 3.
    I very much don't see how sword would beat out TMG in a lot of buster. Brightness end DPP is really bad, and you want a lot of uptime in buster, not to mention most everything in buster can be easily headshot.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

TMG's with weak points are amazing.