Page 126 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Attachment 42380
    Image looks small...did I do it right?

Hero buffs looking really really good. Overall damage increase along with added leniency.
    somehow i missed this
    http://pso2.jp/players/news/26569/

ヒーローブースト:威力上昇量上限「60%→80%」および、威力減少量「30%→20%(緩 和)
    HB goes from max 60% -> 80%, Power Reduct from 30% -> 20% (I think this is when you get hit, not the thres)

ヒーローカウンター:カウンター時のヒーローブースト威力上昇量「10%→20%」
    Hero Counters regain HB from 10% -> 20%

ウィークアタッククリティカル:クリティカル率上昇量「60%→150%
    Weak Attack Crit from 60% -> 150%

Expecting a surge in S4 Skilled Balance which uhh not sure thats a good thing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    wow is this confirmed? I haven't see this anywhere

Yeah it is. In a recent feedback they said the userbase had the most beef with hero boost, and I guess this is their response to that. It's unsaid when these buffs will take place, either when the new EQ comes out or when luster is released I'd wager.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    Expecting a surge in S4 Skilled Balance which uhh not sure thats a good thing
    Yeah definitely! The new weapon series coming out support an extra S4 as well which gives hero some choices (skilled balance, evasive training, calming intent). I just wonder if the weapon's buff will carry over if you switch weapons. I'm super interested in the results, if only it didn't feel so far away.
    Last edited by Coatl; Aug 10, 2020 at 07:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

So glad people finally got through to Sega, Hero Boost had been FUBAR so long and the first improvement made such little difference it was near pointless.

I'm really hyped for Hero no longer being extremely frustrating just because I couldn't see every enemy that is off screen and was farting attacks in my general direction.

And yeah, spare me the bs gitgud comments because they are irrelevant, i's not a matter of dps but it's a matter of always being under pressure when every single hit greatly reduces dps and you can easily get hit rapidly from off screen so if you lose 60% at once or 30% and then half a second later another 30% makes little difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Yeah definitely! The new weapon series coming out support an extra S4 as well which gives hero some choices (skilled balance, evasive training, calming intent). I just wonder if the weapon's buff will carry over if you switch weapons. I'm super interested in the results, if only it didn't feel so far away.
    really think people should stick to S4 Calming Intent, that 150% is almost useless if you're not consistently hitting a weakspot but idk people can do w/e it'll just be really apparent when that S4 Skill Balanced isn't doing too much for people
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Does S4:Calming Intent affect Hero Step Counters?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    really think people should stick to S4 Calming Intent, that 150% is almost useless if you're not consistently hitting a weakspot but idk people can do w/e it'll just be really apparent when that S4 Skill Balanced isn't doing too much for people

With this buff, you might actually do a Skilled balance build on a sub sword built for stuns, altho if your main Sword is cras, it would probably be pointless xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Does S4:Calming Intent affect Hero Step Counters?
    It does, on top of normal 3 DPS for Sword and Talis being relatively high

Is S4:Raising Pursuit a good choice? Or should I just go for Calming intent

I main sword

Hero Boost
    -Increased the Max Power to 80%.
    -Decreased the Power Loss on taking damage to 20%.

Hero Counter
    -Increased the Power regained upon successful counter to 20%.

Weak Attack Critica
    -Increased the Critical Rate to 150%.

My weeklies get 20% stronger
    PSO2 NGS

unfortunately its 12.5% despite the boost increase by 20%

Quote Originally Posted by rashoood View Post
    Is S4:Raising Pursuit a good choice? Or should I just go for Calming intent

I main sword
    Raising Pursuit is always good. Calming Intent is also pretty good for hr but tbh I find myself not using many normals these days because of the Rising Slash buff a while back.
    Sword normals aren't that great for mobbing unless the occasionally well timed 3rd normal between rising slashes (has some aoe) and brightness ends and both dps combos using 3rd normal are unreliable and with the Rising Slash buff can easily drop below Rising Slash's dps.
    In all cases however, Raising Pursuit adds damage from every attack with sword, not just one you don't use that often.
    For talis and tmg it's about the same, normals have their use but you will always do more damage with Raising Pursuit.