Page 117 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    -Wise Hound damage seems to be really good now? This PA might legit be good now if you can get multiple markers on an enemy
    I think Wise Hound was pretty good damage before already, at least it's what I heard.
    I never was able to check it cause I don't want to parse and with my connection damage numbers on the screen are highly unreliable and I never get all of them, hell I frequently don't even see my hero finish / kc finish / chain finish / vinto / etc burst damage numbers.

And Jet Wheel is indeed awesome now, even sucking in big mobs like Platidorus easily.
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; May 5, 2019 at 06:37 AM.

I went back through my old Persona parses and I'd say that Wise Hound did contribute some amount of damage pre-patch, but wasn't all that significant. With a 90atk 4% dmg SSA *14 Zara Talis (and 20% team attack boost and Shifta drink), my Wise Hound did around an average of 5k pre-patch with the highest hits being around 15k. After patch I'm seeing an average of 9k dmg with the highest hits fluctating around 22-29k. Of course there's some variance on having Shifta boost or not and tossing my Hounds on certain of Persona's weakpoints which may have different multipliers. But yeah it's much better and I use it much more often now

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh right, as far as Talis PA's goes ..... things like JetWheel and WiseHound ... does the attack stats used changed, when you change to Tmg / Sword while the DoT is there?

I kinda remember it change based on weapon ... but I could be wrong >.< Kinda wanna get some confirmation >.<

Thanks.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

-Rising Slash->1 slash->slam x2 then 3rd Normal

Anyone got a video of this or even a gif? Kinda used to just doing rising tap or just holding rising slash for a sec.

Quote Originally Posted by Chair View Post
    Anyone got a video of this or even a gif? Kinda used to just doing rising tap or just holding rising slash for a sec.
    you just hold Rising Slash up until you do one slash in the air, let go, slam, do it again, normal but if someone else wants to post it be my guest
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh right, as far as Talis PA's goes ..... things like JetWheel and WiseHound ... does the attack stats used changed, when you change to Tmg / Sword while the DoT is there?

I kinda remember it change based on weapon ... but I could be wrong >.< Kinda wanna get some confirmation >.<

Thanks.
    I did a quick field test. Wise Hound hit for about 9k with my Talis, switching to my Sword (it has the same general affixes as my Talis) has it hit 10k. I get 11-12k while swapping to my Lightstream TMGs. Jet Wheel hits for about 4.4k with Talis and about 5.4-5.5k with my other weapons

I know Talis' finisher will scale off your other weapon swaps so there's that
    Last edited by Sriracha X; May 8, 2019 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    you just hold Rising Slash up until you do one slash in the air, let go, slam, do it again, normal but if someone else wants to post it be my guest
    Still consumes the same amount of PP as doing RS->Slam right?

Still consumes the same amount of PP as doing RS->Slam right?
    it only consumes 1 extra pp to get the extra slash in before slamming

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    extra
    pp
    Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What is the approximate power rating of rising-single slash-slam?

It actually costs like an extra .25 pp to do it. And it’s 100% notation instead of 83%.