Page 71 of 127 FirstFirst ... 21616869707172737481121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Combo Aura Short Charge says that during a combo the charge time is reduced, not before, not after but during(between) a combo. 1st: what combo PA/tech combo or weapon switch combo? 2nd: how does the game know that I will combo?
    any attack is a combo, you can use a PA then switch to weapon action or do a normal attack then weapon action. However, some techs donīt fall on this, i used megiverse + weapon action and dont skipped a charge, perhaps because is "support" type

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Combo Aura Short Charge says that during a combo the charge time is reduced, not before, not after but during(between) a combo. 1st: what combo PA/tech combo or weapon switch combo? 2nd: how does the game know that I will combo?
    Basically any attack that isnt a spirit bullet gives you a 2nd charge spirit bullet.
    The end of a combo is still part of a combo so you can just normal + spirit bullet and get the second charge from rotating those two too
    Spoiler!

Just curious.
    It seems like every other hero I see is using the HP restorate right ring.
    Why pass up free damage for that?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just curious.
    Saving up PP ..... maybe?
    And should they took damage, they can just keep attacking while restoring their HP .....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Well 7.5% hp regen every 5 seconds is pretty good if you don't sink all your affixes into Attack/PP. Chances are they actually have some HP on their weapon/units and also don't lose their damage buff every time they take a hit.

If you're taking so little damage so rarely, a simple uncharged resta and then quick tap of tmg reload is more than enough.

Just curious.
    Would you recommend Perfect Keeper Striking or Effort Symbol? I'm leaning towards Perfect Keeper Striking since I don't think the 3% damage reduction will help me keep Hero Boost. That being said Effort Symbol's 1% attack should apply to all 3 types of attack, hmm...
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Aug 21, 2017 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Well 7.5% hp regen every 5 seconds is pretty good if you don't sink all your affixes into Attack/PP. Chances are they actually have some HP on their weapon/units and also don't lose their damage buff every time they take a hit.
    Well it's not like HP restorate is preventing hero boost from dropping.

Anyway, small heals like that, and healing guard are always in a weird spot for me; I'm still going to resta/megiverse if I need an actual heal, or ignore the damage I've already taken if it's inconsequential. Such is the side effects of being KOed in 3-4 hits. It feels like there's only 2 states; you either don't need healing at all, or you're one good hit away from falling over where you need a big heal now. It either feels like I don't need it, or it's not what I really need right at that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Would you recommend Perfect Keeper Striking or Effort Symbol? I'm leaning towards Perfect Keeper Striking since I don't think the 3% damage reduction will help me keep Hero Boost. That being said Effort Symbol's 1% attack should apply to all 3 types of attack, hmm...
    I just use PK striking. Talis PAs aren't techs, and appear to be striking type attacks that gain damage from the PK striking ring.

I'm also not fond about % damage reduction for the sake of preserving hero boost. I have 1k hp, and i don't even bother putting in points into flash guard anymore; It just didn't make an obvious enough change in practice. Hits in the lower 200s would stop breaking the boost, but hits for 300-400 or higher will continue to do so.

Just my opinion, but it feels like the low amount of damage reduction % requires me messing up, and getting hit by specific attacks, for a specific amount of damage for me to say 'flash guard just saved my hero boost'. Otherwise, I wouldn't notice it's doing anything. Maybe if I had firesword affixes, and If 20% of my max HP was a decent amount, probably...

Sometimes I use hp restore on hero when I'm being lazy soloing easy stuff, but it's not very useful on a class that has resta, can take huge advantage of megiverse, and doesn't lose anything from building up scratch damage over a long period of time. It's mainly for not having to waste mates as a Hu or to prevent scratch damage from ending perfect keeper as a Gu.

Well it's not like HP restorate is preventing hero boost from dropping.

Anyway, small heals like that, and healing guard are always in a weird spot for me; I'm still going to resta/megiverse if I need an actual heal, or ignore the damage I've already taken if it's inconsequential. Such is the side effects of being KOed in 3-4 hits. It feels like there's only 2 states; you either don't need healing at all, or you're one good hit away from falling over where you need a big heal now. It either feels like I don't need it, or it's not what I really need right at that moment.

I just use PK striking. Talis PAs aren't techs, and appear to be striking type attacks that gain damage from the PK striking ring.

I'm also not fond about % damage reduction for the sake of preserving hero boost. I have 1k hp, and i don't even bother putting in points into flash guard anymore; It just didn't make an obvious enough change in practice. Hits in the lower 200s would stop breaking the boost, but hits for 300-400 or higher will continue to do so.

Just my opinion, but it feels like the low amount of damage reduction % requires me messing up, and getting hit by specific attacks, for a specific amount of damage for me to say 'flash guard just saved my hero boost'. Otherwise, I wouldn't notice it's doing anything. Maybe if I had firesword affixes, and If 20% of my max HP was a decent amount, probably...
    You could always go ares all atk hp izanes plus a purely HP affixed set of qliph weapons LOL
    Spoiler!