Page 57 of 127 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    I under stand most of these.

what i'm really wondering about is this:

So this means that the heads usually have a higher multiplier for ranged attacks only???
    Or so to say, strike and tech attacks multiplier on heads are usually less than 2x?

Putting aside how easy it is to reach the weakpoints because I'm only wondering about the numbers.
    I'm pretty sure for most normal enemies heads don't have any extra damage at all for striking or tech damage. Most of the exceptions are bosses, Like rockbear's head is a 2x multiplier to any damage. On the other hand Vol dragon, has a 30% damage increase to anything hitting its head, except non-ice or dark techs, that isn't any higher for ranged attacks.

Getting up to date specific numbers on every enemies weak points isn't something I know how to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm pretty sure for most normal enemies heads don't have any extra damage at all for striking or tech damage.
    That's strange huh....i thought enemy's head has extra multiplier on all attacks (and is considered a weakpoint)
    but let's assume that it's as you say, head only has extra multiplier for ranged attacks, but that's for normal trash mobs mostly right?

iirc bosses heads have the same multipliers for all 3 types. As you said

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Most of the exceptions are bosses, Like rockbear's head is a 2x multiplier to any damage
    assume that the points above are correct...sounds like the kind of mechanics that was made to benefit launchers mostly.
    aiming for heads on normal enemies is hard & redundant with hero's tmg, and it makes no difference at bosses.

iirc bosses heads have the same multipliers for all 3 types. As you said
    Em ? Meduna head x2 shooting, Ringada head x2 shooting, Knight Gear head, Gal Gryphon, Aratron Phemut, Vegas Illusia horseman head, hello ? do some tests by yourself i cant post every enemy here.
    assume that the points above are correct...sounds like the kind of mechanics that was made to benefit launchers mostly.
    aiming for heads on normal enemies is hard & redundant with hero's tmg, and it makes no difference at bosses.
    this mechanic was always here, and people who play ranged classes often know it, most common example idk Satellite Cannon in Catadran head in Sanctum TA, or Quartz head, when TACOs was a thing.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 6, 2017 at 12:09 PM.

Does ping affect PA weapon switch speed?

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Em ? Meduna head x2 shooting, Ringada head x2 shooting, Knight Gear head hello ? do some tests by yourself i cant post every enemy here.
    oh i didn't know that, was thinking about enemies with heads that could be locked on like zhehrayda and Vol...etc
    good to know though.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    this mechanic was always here, and people who play ranged classes often know it, most common example idk Satellite Cannon in Catadran head in Sanctum TA, or Quartz head, when TACOs was a thing.
    While that's the strategy I always use, i wasn't aware that said weakpoint only applied to ranged attacks. (do they really, give no extra multipliers to tech and strike at all?)

my lack of understanding is the reason i'm asking,

While that's the strategy I always use, i wasn't aware that said weakpoint only applied to ranged attacks. (do they really, give no extra multipliers to tech and strike at all?)

my lack of understanding is the reason i'm asking,
    This what i trying to say it varies by enemy. Gal is HS only weakpoint.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 6, 2017 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    some more hero LQ gameplay
    episode2 XH solo 4:29
    Spoiler!

episode4 XH solo 6:15
    Spoiler!
    hello, you seem to do tons of dmg compared to me, can you show me your weapons and units ? i would like to see what kind of gears is needed to reach that damage, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Does ping affect PA weapon switch speed?
    Yes, the higher your ping, the longer you roll during the switching PAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Yes, the higher your ping, the longer you roll during the switching PAs.
    Damn, that really sucks. Was hoping to switch weapons to do damage and save some PP but its gonna suck with my 350ms gaijin ping. Thanks for answer tho.

I was worried about the weapon switch lag, but it doesn't really seem that bad to be honest.