Page 69 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970717279119 ... LastLast

Honestly, if you can use daggers to fight Magatsu, it's the same thing with HR sword. You can easily flash trick to the knees and other body parts, and using rising whatever for more elevation if you're stuck under a face panel.

Dont forget you can infinitely hop up magatsu as hero too and the talis makes staying in the air a cakewalk lol
    Spoiler!

Does one more jump apply more than once? o.O As far as using the talis for that, sounds like dps loss. But idk, I don't get to play as much.

If you miss a hit of one more jump, you can't do it anymore until you touch the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Does one more jump apply more than once? o.O As far as using the talis for that, sounds like dps loss. But idk, I don't get to play as much.
    yes, you can keep jumping as long as your double jump conect with something, just like bouncer, Hero´s one more jump is actually better because it has no requeriment, wherever bouncer needs to have his gear filled atleast 1/3 for the double jump explosion to even appear
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

magatsu's hitbox is pretty big, OMP should be very easy to abuse to get up especially once you have the lv1 air boost that magatsu buff gives. OMP already easily scales TD darker walls, esca ragne's walls, BQ walls, etc.

Does L/Tech C Parrying ring work with Hero Talis?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Does L/Tech C Parrying ring work with Hero Talis?
    Yes,thankfully.
    Spoiler!

Can someone explain Hero Counter to me? What's the difference between 0 SP and 1 SP in that skill?

According to swiki it's better to normal attack with TMG if you can't Counter?

How many SP should I put into TMG/Tech PP save?

Counters deal much more damage and generate more gear than normal attacks, you need at least 1 SP in Hero Counter to execute them. More SPs in the skill makes counters stronger.

How many SPs in PP save skills: up to you.

Personally I think TMG PP Save is not very good because PAs are better than normal tmg attacks in any serious play. The only advantages of normal attacks are convenience/laziness and the ability to very slowly walk while shooting. So maybe 1/5 SP for 10% reduction but not more. Tech PP Save gives 16% reduction for 3/5 but 20% (only 4% more) for 5/5. Hero can make good use of techs so that reduction is more handy than you'd think.