Page 109 of 127 FirstFirst ... 95999106107108109110111112119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    True, quick questions would help out a lot in your case though. Hero specific would be like, what's the go to sword, tmg, and talis, should I even use the latter two weapons, what armor benefits Hero the most, and affixes. I'm only saying this because it pops up in many other class guides, and usually it's a generic response, especially with Val series nowadays.
    I went through and grabbed a bunch of my old 13 stars I didn't use and desynthed them to get 70% of my mats. I think Anga can be desynthed too if you got extra Ares stones about. Could also spam easy collection files for whatever damaged based weapon mats you needed. Good look with everything.
    ive been meaning to update the first post with this kind of info, been ive been lazy and i need to do dmg calc's again to show go to and whats a temp when stuff like Nem/Slave NT's arent available right away (cuz you know rng)

What rings should I use for the hero class?

Quote Originally Posted by darciaz View Post
    There are no real specialized L Rings that benefit Hero, but for utiilty you have:
    Step Jump - lets you get to full running speed when you jump after Stepping, which also applies to your second jump.
    Step JA Combo - useful for TMGs to be able to get a Just Reload from a Step.
    Party of Toughness - Damage reduction based on the number of party members you have.
    Just Reversal rings - though you are supposed to be dodging as a Hero, mistakes happen, so Air Just Reversal and Just Reversal JA can get you back from one faster.

Useful, but maybe not worth adding to units: Tech Parry (mostly useful as insurance when casting Resta/Megiverse), Atomizer Lovers (Mostly just useful for when reviving others with a Moon), Mate Lovers (Good for using Mates, but as a Hero, Resta/Megiverse is the better option), Jumping Dodge (Really only useful for gaining height without using Talis' Weapon Action since you can still use your double jump after activating Jumping Dodge)
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 9, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

1 small note about Atomizer Lovers ..... while the animation time got cut, it'll give invincibility on top of speedy animation (afaik, without the ring, you can still take damage). Useful for emergency dodge (while recovering, using Star Atomizer)

At Lv20, the extra heals also felt nice,
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by darciaz View Post
    Most L Rings have limited usefulness for Hero. Even the usual generics have caveats that decrease their utility.

The one L Ring I suggest most is probably Jumping Dodge, followed by Air JR on a unit or something.

R Rings - Perfect Keeper (Striking), maybe Adrenaline or Just Reveral Cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Useful, but maybe not worth adding to units: Tech Parry (mostly useful as insurance when casting Resta/Megiverse),
    Just a note: SWiki seems to imply that the Tech C Parry ring works for Hero only when a talis is in use.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Just a note: SWiki seems to imply that the Tech C Parry ring works for Hero only when a talis is in use.
    There's no implication, the ring only works when a tech weapon is equipped.

Haven't bothered using Talis much. What are the general tips for getting some good value out of it?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Step JA Combo - useful for TMGs to be able to get a Just Reload from a Step.
    Actually the fastest way to recover PP with Hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Haven't bothered using Talis much. What are the general tips for getting some good value out of it?
    1) Shoot WA up 2) ... 3) PROFIT!
    Ultra cheese is the main use but other than that it's good for building HT due to how it builds, especially spinners, they also do nice DPS. And you want 3rd attack to be normal like with swords because nice damage and PP. 2 switch PAs and normals pierce which kinda works with that vacuum attack and enemies in row.
    Overall it's not that useful and you gotta practice timing with talis PAs and 3rd normal as they are too fast and missing a few frames will impact DPS a lot more than with other weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Overall it's not that useful and you gotta practice timing with talis PAs and 3rd normal as they are too fast and missing a few frames will impact DPS a lot more than with other weapons.
    you sure you even know how to use Hr talis?