Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's Swords, TMGs, and Talis. Hero isn't getting any new gear.
    So, it's just currently existing equipment?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    So, it's just currently existing equipment?
    I don't see any reason for it not to be, unless the people who think they're just going to get a combo weapon are right.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsHawk View Post
    im curious about what the PA weapon switch load to you and IF also change to another PA pallete

say, from TMG PA you switch to sword, but have 2 sword on inventory (one light and another fire for example), then load the fire Sword instead the light sword you wanted at that moment

also, if you switch from any weapon to another weapon via PA, but the palette is the same, then there no point using the switch PA in first place (unless to deal damage)
    I've been wondering this myself and have thought of some possibilities:

1. Specialized weapon palette - the Hero weapon palette would have three special slots: one for sword, one for TMG, and one for talis. The PA weapon swapping linking would then be straightforward, as a PA that swapped from sword to talis would simply swap the player to the special talis slot. Three more general-purpose palette slots (for a total of 6) would be added so that the player could use GS or all-class weapons like Umbla Stick.
    2. Manually chosen slot linking - when the player adds a weapon swapping PA, they would manually choose which palette slot to link to at that time. For example, if a player has a sword in slot 1 and one talis in slot 3 and another talis in slot 4, and then adds the Flash of Trick PA to the sword palette (which can swap to talis), the game prompts the player to choose to link the PA to slot 3 or slot 4 at that time.
    3. Simplified slot linking - the player does not choose which palette slot is swapped to. Instead, when the player tries to do a weapon swap, the game does something simple to decide what slot to swap to. For example, if the player tries to swap from sword to talis through Flash of Trick, the game would switch them to the highest slot with a talis weapon in their palette.

2 would give the player more control over what happens when they swap weapons through a PA, but the action of adding the PA to the palette would be a little more clunky. 1 and 3 would have more straightforward UI interactions, but 1, compared to 3, would make it easier for the player to understand how the swap will take place. 3, however, would at least be the same weapon palette interface players are already familiar with.

I have no idea how Sega has chosen to handle this.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't see any reason for it not to be, unless the people who think they're just going to get a combo weapon are right.
    JP twitter and friends have been saying it uses current weps so if you have 13* sword/tmg/talis already decked out, you should be good to go

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Help with translation? Hero Mag and Unit?

[ Hero Mag ] ...... 100 S-Atk, 50 R-Atk, 50 T-Atk → 200 S-Atk, 200 R-Atk, 200 T-Atk?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

question: i have a hunter at the previous max of 75 ...
    I suck at and ranger and force so how lol

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    question: i have a hunter at the previous max of 75 ...
    I suck at and ranger and force so how lol
    Just spam VHAQs and EQs like everyone else? You also have Gu or Br as options for "ranged" classes, and Te or Su as options for "tech" classes.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Help with translation? Hero Mag and Unit?

[ Hero Mag ] ...... 100 S-Atk, 50 R-Atk, 50 T-Atk → 200 S-Atk, 200 R-Atk, 200 T-Atk?
    To the best of my knowledge:

Hero mag - a skill that adds all attack stats on a mag together and applies them to all three atk stats. Thanks to that there's no need to buy a new mag.

It also kinda confirms that Sega won't give us a new character slot, or at least intends us to switch an already existing character to Hero rather than creating a new one just for this class.

Units - it's suggested you affix all atk units if you want to use all weapons effectively. If you are interested in only one of the hero's weapons you are free to specialize though. Basically nothing we didn't know already.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    To the best of my knowledge:

Hero mag - a skill that adds all attack stats on a mag together and applies them to all three atk stats. Thanks to that there's no need to buy a new mag.

It also kinda confirms that Sega won't give us a new character slot, or at least intends us to switch an already existing character to Hero rather than creating a new one just for this class.

Units - it's suggested you affix all atk units if you want to use all weapons effectively. If you are interested in only one of the hero's weapons you are free to specialize though. Basically nothing we didn't know already.
    Oh, thank you for the translation
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt