Page 116 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Has anyone tried the balance changes yet? I'm curious how the Rising Slash distribution change is.
    I used Hero for some Easter runs/Free Field and here are my quick impressions:

-Rising Slash's damage bump is noticeable, but since I only use the initial part for Rising Edge x2 + Normal 3 loops, I wasn't able to see what the damage is like when you hold it

-Second Edge still feels stiff, but its iframes on startup actually kept me from getting hit when I was doing jump-cancelled Second Edges on mobs

-Final Storm's extended range is great on top of the guard frames added on startup. I still think Brightness Edge beats it for overall mobbing though. At least now TMGs have a half-decent mobbing option now outside of situational BNS setups

-Moment Trick's increased damage is nice. Using SWiki's values, its DPS would be around 1403, which is still lower than Vapor Bullet x2 + Normal 3 (1589) and Racer Edge x2 + Normal 3 loops (1789). Not bad damage in between fishing for BNS counters for aggressive enemies or you have a straight shot on a weakpoint

-Movement during Talis normals/step attack/Jet Wheel is awesome! It's one of the best buffs this patch IMO

-Jet Wheel's suction seems to be in between uncharged and charged Zondeel (leaning towards charged). It's difficult to eye the distance differences though

-Wise Hound damage seems to be really good now? This PA might legit be good now if you can get multiple markers on an enemy

Rising’s bulk of the damage went from the shockwave to the slam down. Oh and the holding portion increased by 1%, being 17% instead of 16% now. Overall, you will do 1% less notation damage if you never did the one slash rising cancel, but since the damage went from 1961 to 2122 (or something) it’s higher damage than before either way.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I must say I'm really digging the hero buffs. They were much needed overall. Now about that hero boost...
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Did swiki not update the chart, or did the "buff" to rising slash not give it the power to overtake vapor-vapor-normal, or even normal 1-2-3 somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Did swiki not update the chart, or did the "buff" to rising slash not give it the power to overtake vapor-vapor-normal, or even normal 1-2-3 somehow?
    S-Wiki updates these things incredibly slowly even if all they have to do is update the power notation on a excel sheet that calculates DPS/DPP for them.

Wasn't rising rising normal already better than vapor vapor normal and normal 1-2-3?

Quote Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
    Wasn't rising rising normal already better than vapor vapor normal and normal 1-2-3?
    the initial throw? no
    throw into slam, no
    throw 1 slash, slam yes

but now Rising Slash is overall better, Vapor X2 normal might just be more pp efficient but its losing to RS x2 normal now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the initial throw? no
    throw into slam, no
    throw 1 slash, slam yes

but now Rising Slash is overall better, Vapor X2 normal might just be more pp efficient but its losing to RS x2 normal now
    How big of a gap in performance are we talking assuming optimal situations? (since the swiki dps chart hasn't been updated from the look of it)

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How big of a gap in performance are we talking assuming optimal situations? (since the swiki dps chart hasn't been updated from the look of it)
    i dont have exact numbers on me right now but from what I remember looking at:

-Rising Slash->1 slash->slam x2 then 3rd Normal

-Rising Slash->Hold key for slashing (DPS does drop off still)

-Vapor Bullet x2 -> 3rd normal

I really wish Sega didn't buff Rising Slash this way honestly
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I'd rather rising slash automatically did 1 slash then slam, personally; it's incredibly poor design to give an ability three variants but make two of those variants straight up worse than your normal attack. I can see why they made this change, but honestly, breaking the PA into three parts is such a noob trap.