Page 120 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Thanks.

I know sword normals have good dps, used to be a bit more than Rising Slash before the buff.
    But PP refill of sword normals is really bad with only 11pp and Talis refills 28pp in few less frames.
    Wasn't Talis normal 1+2+3 1180 dps? It's now 1052 now.

The dps chart seems weird though, for example it says tmg normals have 1066 dps but 1279 with attack pp save, how is lower pp cost supposed to raise dps?
    Also, iirc RSlash was 1289 dps when I checked shortly after the buff happened. Looks like someone there a few mistakes with the dps charts the last time someone edited it.
    The numbers in () are for hero attack bonus, same as they are for every other normal attack on the chart, they even make a note of it at the top of the chart. The TMG PP save note is for the PP cost / DPP values to the right of it.

It's not like they edited it instantly after the buff happened you know...they still had to determine how the damage increases were distributed since that changed too.

the swiki was finally updated showing how good rising slash is now. 1hit slash and 1hit slash x2 normal3 combo dpses

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    the swiki was finally updated showing how good rising slash is now. 1hit slash and 1hit slash x2 normal3 combo dpses
    And from what I've been told, each rising-single slash can be done as fast as 67 frames. Possible DPS may be even higher than what swiki shows, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    And from what I've been told, each rising-single slash can be done as fast as 67 frames. Possible DPS may be even higher than what swiki shows, yes?
    i'm not sure tbh i get the feeling the translation is just iffy for the footnote on that, otherwise they would list another DPS for ideal here.

i'm not sure tbh i get the feeling the translation is just iffy for the footnote on that, otherwise they would list another DPS for ideal here.
    Still, though, the dps is strong enough to even surpass Ph katana at low points in hero boost stages apparently.

Funny and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Still, though, the dps is strong enough to even surpass Ph katana at low points in hero boost stages apparently.

Funny and sad.
    that's not how that works. ph base multiplier is enormous compared to hero (456% compared to hero's 360%).

rising slash 1hit slam w/hero mult is 1684*1.6*1.5*1.5 = 6062 dps
    folter w/ph mult is 1333*1.45*1.1*1.05*1.65*1.65 = 6078 dps

this is of course not taking weapon stats, affixes, etc. into account, but the gap is not what you think it is.

They actually use that same logic for every PA that has JA appearing before the last hit. I just don’t think the new swiki people know what to look for when that happens... but it’s an orange spark (blue for range) that appears on the enemy that confirms the hit. It’s even easier and apparant to see now that we can finally remove damage numbers from displaying.

But I highly doubt anyone will ever get a frame perfect rising. It’s too hard.

Ah, I see.
    Wasn't really sure cause I only checked in eqs since I don't play all too much atm.

The Hero Boost buff made the past HB issue of losing all your attack a near non existent problem, hitting the dmg thres will make you lose 30% of your HB while countering will recover 10% of that boost back. You can easily play more reckless than before as long as youre maintaining counters for those recovery boosts.

You shouldnt be struggling with dmg upkeep from HB anymore. if you are then well uhh, you know
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Aug 21, 2019 at 06:13 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The Hero Boost buff made the past HB issue of losing all your attack a near non existent problem, hitting the dmg thres will make you lose 30% of your HB while countering will recover 10% of that boost back. You can easily play more reckless than before as long as youre maintaining counters for those recovery boosts.

You shouldnt be struggling with dmg upkeep from HB anymore. if you are then well uhh, you know
    Thanks for the numbers, that's all real good. It should be easier to have more consistent DPS overall now instead of getting HB neutered all the time if I didn't get hit so much but that's besides the point right