Page 113 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1263

So then, do you suggest having a Lightstream sword, Atlas Ex TMG, and Atlas Ex talis? Is the Lightstream pot that much better than Calming Intent?

S4 Calming Intent boost ht finish just fyi.
    Edit: counter
    Last edited by Tigy; Jan 14, 2019 at 09:03 AM.

Is that really true? I was under the impression that it only boosted normal attacks, step attacks, and step counters?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Is that really true? I was under the impression that it only boosted normal attacks, step attacks, and step counters?
    far as im aware, nothing boosts HT damage for in terms of an S4 but he edited his post so im assuming he meant counter.

If you're maining only HR then I suppose what you said works: Lightstream Sword, Atra EX TMG/Talis but I prefer to stick to Demonia Talis and since TMG's are still considered PP batteries to me I would use something else and allocate Atra's to other classes but its up to your preference for the class.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

updating the first post, if you guys have any info that should be added to the front page that could be useful please let me know (here or in DM's). Adding weapon series recommendations as well in terms of ease of access (whats currently available to get like Shien, Atra etc) when i get some time to tonight or tomorrow
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jan 22, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm really looking forward to conducting my own tests and strategies with Calming Intent on Hr. I just can't justify the current asking price, so hello to many, many mAmadeus triggers
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I made a full set of austere NT hero weapons and gave them the nemesis shield potential (specifically so I don't drop the shield swapping weapons around) and I gotta say, it really does work well with hero. you got the pretty large pp cost reduction while the shield is up; and if you slip up and get hit, it'll eat 60% of the incoming damage, so you're less likely to get hero boost reset on taking a stray hit. from there I got an additional guardian armor and photon reduction on each of them, then the sword's got an attack pp regen ssa, tmg has a passive pp regen one, and the talis has a skilled strike because I didnt know what else to do there.

I'll probably swap off the guardian armors for more damage eventually, but for now I feel pretty great with what I got here. the 20% passive pp regen boost on the TMGs works extremely well, I can go from an empty pp bar to full again in like 3-4 just reloads; I only got like 155ish pp, but between the stacked cost reduction and this extra regen on both reloading and aura bullet spam, I hardly ever feel like I run out of pp unexpectedly.

Sounds very nice.
    I just can't get any austere or even half the ingredients so not for me >_<

You could also put Radiant Strike on Talis cause the normals recover a lot of pp with dps right in the middle between sword and tmg normals.
    In general Guiding Intend (or whatever it was renamed to) is also great, at only 6s it's already 3% unconditional damage.
    Or stack Guardian Armor from SAF (some tactio weapons and some of the upgraded vegas weapons).

I 7sed my Demonia set not long ago so I'll use that for a while on hr yet.

So. Given that the max cap for Damage Variance on enemies / bosses still remains to be 90% of your maximum possible damage, why exactly are people still memeing about Critical Rate being useless and not recommending the Critical Strike Striking ring for Hero, given the fact that it pairs very well with Weak Attack Critical, it's 3% more Crit DMG, and Critting by default does 100% of your damage instead of 90%?

I remember a week or so ago, some one was giving advice on what R Rings to use for Hero on the subreddit including the Crit Ring, only for some one else to come in and start spreading misinformation saying that your actual variance is 98%, therefore making the Crit Ring less of a DPS increase over the Perfect Keeper ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarixx View Post
    So. Given that the max cap for Damage Variance on enemies / bosses still remains to be 90% of your maximum possible damage, why exactly are people still memeing about Critical Rate being useless and not recommending the Critical Strike Striking ring for Hero, given the fact that it pairs very well with Weak Attack Critical, it's 3% more Crit DMG, and Critting by default does 100% of your damage instead of 90%?

I remember a week or so ago, some one was giving advice on what R Rings to use for Hero on the subreddit including the Crit Ring, only for some one else to come in and start spreading misinformation saying that your actual variance is 98%, therefore making the Crit Ring less of a DPS increase over the Perfect Keeper ring.
    Because the 90% range only applies to the attack contributed by your weapon.

So for example, with a Lightstream sword (2494) and some cheap affixes:

1000 Base attack with mag + 500 attack from affixes (200 weapon + 100 per unit) + 150 (3x shion units) + 200 (shifta) + 1496 (60% element on lightstream) = 3346 attack

so minimum damage becomes 3346 + (2494*.90) = 5590
    and maximum damage becomes 3346 + 2494 = 5840

for a range of 5590 - 5840 attack, or 95.6% to 100% damage before base crit + weak attack critical.

Makes 20% crit rate and a 3% damage rate that mostly only applies when hitting weak points start looking pretty bad compared to perfect keeper doesn't it? Especially on a class that shouldn't be tanking hits and has resta, megiverse, star atomizer lovers, vampiric strike, whatever to get back up to full really quick.