Page 33 of 127 FirstFirst ... 23303132333435364383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The class lacks the kind of defensive options that help you deal with being attacked by tons of hyper aggressive high damage enemies, while rewarding you for being hyper aggressive in return like HU.
    Wait srsly ? Sword have PA with guard frames, weapon action with guard frames, talis have 5pp cost evasion PA, weapon action warp, + rewarding if you dodge with step counter's on all weapons have good dmg. Not to mention uncharged megiverse + any fast attack combo.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 27, 2017 at 01:24 PM.

EDIT: Also, judging by the frame data on the wiki Talis is the highest single target DPS and DPP weapon, not sword. Double points if the enemy is staying still
    Mech guns are just for range.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Wait srsly ? Sword have PA with guard frames, weapon action with guard frames, talis have 5pp cost evasion PA, + rewarding if you dodge with step counter's on all weapons have good dmg. Not to mention uncharged megiverse + any fast attack combo.
    I should have said, passive defensive options. As in stuff that lets you ignore attacks instead of avoiding them. You're vulnerable for that half second after step attacking, so if literally everything is attacking you you're going to get hit.

Megiverse still requires you to stop and cast it, which again, makes you vulnerable, and it also only lasts a few seconds, so you have to recast it.

I'm not saying the class lacks survivability, I'm saying you can't face tank with it, and people are playing like you can. It's just a matter of learning a new class.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 27, 2017 at 01:32 PM.

I should have said, passive defensive options. As in stuff that lets you ignore attacks instead of avoiding them. You're vulnerable for that half second after step attacking, so if literally everything is attacking you you're going to get hit.

Megiverse still requires you to stop and cast it, which again, makes you vulnerable, and it also only lasts a few seconds, so you have to recast it.

I'm not saying the class lacks survivability, I'm saying you can't face tank with it, and people are playing like you can. It's just a matter of learning a new class.
    Oh i think i get it you mean Automate + MH combo from Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Oh i think i get it you mean Automate + MH combo from Hunter.
    Yeah, or KC, even deadly circle-0. (oh and maronlol). I think once people get used to the class there'll be less deaths.

Yeah, or KC, even deadly circle-0. (oh and maronlol). I think once people get used to the class there'll be less deaths.
    If you played EVE online there 2 type of shield tank passive and active, hero is definitely active xD

EDIT: Also, judging by the frame data on the wiki Talis is the highest single target DPS and DPP weapon, not sword.
    I'll definitely have to check this out when the servers go back up, I'm just not sure about Jet Wheel having the highest DPS, I thought it did it's damage over time so if you spam it the previous one will keep disappearing.

Racer Edge could be plausible, I have barely messed with that one so far.

Unless they lowered the PP consumption to be more comparable to deadly circle-0, and made it a 360° block, then it doesn't help much, you'd be better off using the sword block PA.
    On an unrelated note, Nabarta T0 should have put you in an invincible sphere. That is pretty much the only way I could otherwise consider using that much PP.

EDIT: Also, judging by the frame data on the wiki Talis is the highest single target DPS and DPP weapon, not sword. Double points if the enemy is staying still
    Mech guns are just for range.
    Very strange. I knew that the evasive PA is rather powerful, but I had not expected it to be where it is on that chart. I guess Jet Wheel -> Dive Bullet is the way to go for talis damage (or hero boss damage in general really), which is interesting because that is also one of the safest ways to attack due to the frames on Dive Bullet.

what a massive chore it is to get 21 Class Cubes in one sitting, now its time to cap the class to 80

Im liking the class a whole lot but i seem to use Sword and Talis way more and TMG way less. I think the TMG normal draining PP bothers me a lot that the fact the only way to get pp back is to JA shift action fast enough for mobs/bosses not to come in and destroy you. idk, maybe Im doing it all wrong with TMG's and need to check out some better gameplay but Im barely using them outside Battery use now

am i the only one not investing into HRs Crit Skill? it doesnt have GU or FI's dmg increase on crits and even with the Crit ring 3% isnt much
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 27, 2017 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    I'll definitely have to check this out when the servers go back up, I'm just not sure about Jet Wheel having the highest DPS, I thought it did it's damage over time so if you spam it the previous one will keep disappearing.

Racer Edge could be plausible, I have barely messed with that one so far.
    I think the DPS listed there is just how much it DPS it does while up, not from spamming it. That's how they usually do it for PAs and Techs that have a pulsing effect. Racer Edge is fast and does good damage for low PP. Throw out Jet Wheel, and Wise Hound, then spam racer edge for max deeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    On an unrelated note, Nabarta T0 should have put you in an invincible sphere. That is pretty much the only way I could otherwise consider using that much PP.
    Yeah, even with the nerfs Maron is still better at blocking than nabarta0

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    Very strange. I knew that the evasive PA is rather powerful, but I had not expected it to be where it is on that chart. I guess Jet Wheel -> Dive Bullet is the way to go for talis damage (or hero boss damage in general really), which is interesting because that is also one of the safest ways to attack due to the frames on Dive Bullet.
    Racer Edge is a bit stronger, Dive Bullet is way more PP efficient though.
    EDIT: Racer is faster too, which is probably why its DPS is listed so much higher, despite only doing slightly more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    what a massive chore it is to get 21 Class Cubes in one sitting, now its time to cap the class to 80

Im liking the class a whole lot but i seem to use Sword and Talis way more and TMG way less. I think the TMG normal draining PP bothers me a lot that the fact the only way to get pp back is to JA shift action fast enough for mobs/bosses not to come in and destroy you. idk, maybe Im doing it all wrong with TMG's and need to check out some better gameplay but Im barely using them outside Battery use now
    TMG seems really powerful against mobs. Final Storm lets you clear trash pretty easily and move around enemies, while Zanverse Brand New Star has ridiculous range (seriously, check this out when you get a chance) and penetrates through enemies. Another thing that might not immediately be obvious is that tapping just reload after Final Storm basically makes it costless, which can be useful in combination with the step JA ring for quick, free Final Storm spam.