Page 35 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    am i the only one not investing into HRs Crit Skill? it doesnt have GU or FI's dmg increase on crits and even with the Crit ring 3% isnt much
    For what it's worth Valkyrie R25S has 10% crit damage up, an elemental set of those might be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    For what it's worth Valkyrie R25S has 10% crit damage up, an elemental set of those might be interesting.
    using Gix TMG's atm, i didnt want to downgrade to those despite how cool they look again but i may or may not do it, i dont think its worth it in the end though

welp going back and looking at the stat jump from OT to NT, i may do this now haha but the issue of getting use to TMG's as HR tho
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 27, 2017 at 02:55 PM.

Speaking of Hero Boost mechanic it's reset when receiving a certain percentage of HP damage in a short period of time (which can result in receiving 200 damage can reset bonus, while receiving 199 not), so i actually glad i have All Resist 3 and some HP on my units, accidentally losing 60% damage bonus is not a joke xD
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 27, 2017 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    using Gix TMG's atm, i didnt want to downgrade to those despite how cool they look again but i may or may not do it, i dont think its worth it in the end though
    Gix seems like a bad choice for Hr gameplay considering how often you're meant to swap weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Speaking of Hero Boost mechanic it's reset when receiving a certain percentage of HP damage in a short period of time, so i actually glad i have All Resist 3 and some HP on my units, accidentally losing 60% damage bonus is not a joke xD

Do we have the numbers for that yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    This is one of the reasons my current R Ring is C Strike Shooting; 90% crit rate for a chance at doing 13.3% crit damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Do we have the numbers for that yet?
    Not yet but i think they eventually come up on swiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Gix seems like a bad choice for Hr gameplay considering how often you're meant to swap weapons.
    its what i mained for GU and i forgot to affix a set of Zen TMG's during boost week so its my only choice atm but i can swap to R25S via trade in's so it'll fix this issue for me

one of the reasons i was debating on Ratk Crit Ring or TAJAPPS ring or uhh HR class ring for playing with. Only issue now is i dont know what left ring to get aside the Step JA and Step Jump

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    This is one of the reasons my current R Ring is C Strike Shooting; 90% crit rate for a chance at doing 13.3% crit damage.
    Yep i like my Valks so far, headshot + crit is way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    On an unrelated note, Nabarta T0 should have put you in an invincible sphere. That is pretty much the only way I could otherwise consider using that much PP.
    It only costs 10 PP with a perfect craft though, right? Holding it down drains PP insanely fast, but if you just tap the button (to the point where you don't even see the ice effect), it still gives you a parry window for a whole second or so, and then you get a period of invincibility after actually guarding an attack. You can just tap to block, enjoy the invincibility, tap to block again, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    That's awesome! So unless you specifically want JA reload/techs, you pretty much don't need that ring at all?
    I've been seeing a few people talking about using Step JA to Just Reload... But isn't it just as fast to tap normal attack and Just Reload from that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    It only costs 10 PP with a perfect craft though, right? Holding it down drains PP insanely fast, but if you just tap the button (to the point where you don't even see the ice effect), it still gives you a parry window for a whole second or so, and then you get a period of invincibility after actually guarding an attack. You can just tap to block, enjoy the invincibility, tap to block again, etc.

I've been seeing a few people talking about using Step JA to Just Reload... But isn't it just as fast to tap normal attack and Just Reload from that?
    step JA into Just Reload is faster PP gain (or normal attack JA into reload) versus just pressing the shift action to regain pp