Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Does anyone know the percentage of your maximum hp an attack needs to do before hero bonus is reset?
    Ive heard 10,15 and 20% being thrown around and im sure its 20% but i need confirmation.
    It's 20% of your HP in damage within a minute.

With 1k HP, 200 damage (or 201, I'm not sure) damage will break your hero boost.

With 10 points in Hero flash guard, an attack(s) that would normally hit your 1k hp self for 219 damage within a minute without it will not break hero boost for what it's worth.

For the record, I have 1066 HP. My cushion is not that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    It's 20% of your HP in damage within a minute.

With 1k HP, 200 damage (or 201, I'm not sure) damage will break your hero boost.

With 10 points in Hero flash guard, an attack(s) that would normally hit your 1k hp self for 219 damage within a minute without it will not break hero boost for what it's worth.

For the record, I have 1066 HP. My cushion is not that much better.
    What, no.

It's 20% of your HP lost within 5 seconds.

1 minute is how long it takes Hero Boost level 10 to reach the max 60% damage boost, 1% per second. Under Hero time it maxes in 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Am not searching false excuse. I know when I derp (too often still ) and when I don't. So why when the dodge counter sound "ring" and I immediately do a normal attack, nothing happen huh? Also my game experience have nothing in common with yours. When you complain about lag, most of the time it would be smooth game for me. May you play at tier 6 or tier 1
    it means you are not doing the counter attack soon enough. it has nothing to do with ping.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it means you are not doing the counter attack soon enough. it has nothing to do with ping.
    Hum, did some few more uqs and focused harder on counters than usual and I admit I got way more successful ones. However there are ones which should have passed and didn't... so, I'm not 100% convinced there's not a technical issue behind my troubles. Can frame drops be eventually a cause of what I've pointed? PSO2 is the only online game I intensely play so I can't objectively compare with anything.
    Last edited by Masu; Nov 19, 2017 at 07:48 PM.

well there is that issue of the hero step iframes vanishing regardless of stepped through an attack or not.. normally if you stepped (or dive rolled) through say a deus dragon laser as an example you would be perfectly safe as long as the dodge was good.. now do it on hero and watch the counter light up but then you get hit anyway due to iframes vanishing for whatever reason so its not ping or frames related

I kinda assume counter and dodge are two different things happening at the same time. It's as if counter is wider than step, that you can hear the counter sound if you properly counter it, but still get hit anyway if the enemy attack is not properly dodged. Like, there is this situation where, I believe, I heard the counter sound, but the iframes for the step is already over when that happens, and therefore I get hit.

So I never really relate that getting hit while stepping also means I failed at countering, and I never rely on that counter sound (or visual) to think I successfully dodged an enemy attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    What, no.

It's 20% of your HP lost within 5 seconds.
    Really?

Why the hell is it so hard to put details like this or the answer to the question of 'how much HP' in ability tooltips, SEGA?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Nov 19, 2017 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Really?

Why the hell is it so hard to put details like this or the answer to the question of 'how much HP' in ability tooltips, SEGA?
    been asking this for years but they never seem to get the hint (which reminds me of hidden mechanics etc that they said they dont want to mention because it takes the fun out of the game, something like a well rested bonus we're not aware for example)

having the nuances of the game exposed will further fuel the elitism that sega wants to contain. they dont want skill gaps to be too wide and noticable.

it's also why they dislike macros and is probably a huge fueling source when it comes to hero's class design and their general desire to normalize damage.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    having the nuances of the game exposed will further fuel the elitism that sega wants to contain.
    Except the things still exists so all you really get is people being elitist about information that requires you to find 3rd party sources to understand instead of information that's in the game.

EDIT: I actually can't even comprehend why anyone would think having more information be available would encourage elitism...
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 19, 2017 at 11:28 PM.