Page 123 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Zerolimit View Post
    Is mobbing just an inherent weakness of the class?
    Yes, 40 PP to do 70k damage is pretty lol compared to classes with actual mobbing. I've watched HR's do endless and they have to put in so much effort and time to mob, so it's just the class being bad at something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozumi View Post
    Yes, 40 PP to do 70k damage is pretty lol compared to classes with actual mobbing. I've watched HR's do endless and they have to put in so much effort and time to mob, so it's just the class being bad at something.
    i can certainly tell you its not 70k anymore but it still sucks due to the pp costs and sega should really change the damage distribution so the big slash gets more of it and the initial slash gets less.. i think its current 30% for initial and 70% for big but i could be wrong.

Spoiler!

watch Flaoc's 96mill Endless run, you tell me how bad Hero's mobbing really is lmao

Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Yes,that's slow mobbing compared to something like PH or ranger.

Yes,that's slow mobbing compared to something like PH or ranger.
    might as well be comparing Hero mobbing to Gunner mobbing at this point. either way, Hero doesn't have mobbing issues, maybe your skills are the issue
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

That video isn't helping much though >_< I skipped through and saw only 2 instances of mobbing, once where two mobs were close enough for Rising Slash and once were lvl 80 mobs were oneshotted by Brightness End which wouldn't work with lvl 95 mobs. If there is good usage of Brightness End, at which time?

Brightness End is kinda mediocre tbh the damage is not nearly high enough for such a long charge time and such a high pp cost and most of the time Rising Slash feels like a lot better way to mob, making Brightness Slash only good for low level mobs.
    Doing the small slash even if you charge is totally pointless as well because it only takes away damage from the large slash, the small slash has so much less aoe that very often you use charged End for enemies out of its range and still use 30% or whatever of the pa damage on empty air.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    That video isn't helping much though >_< I skipped through and saw only 2 instances of mobbing, once where two mobs were close enough for Rising Slash and once were lvl 80 mobs were oneshotted by Brightness End which wouldn't work with lvl 95 mobs. If there is good usage of Brightness End, at which time?

Brightness End is kinda mediocre tbh the damage is not nearly high enough for such a long charge time and such a high pp cost and most of the time Rising Slash feels like a lot better way to mob, making Brightness Slash only good for low level mobs.
    Doing the small slash even if you charge is totally pointless as well because it only takes away damage from the large slash, the small slash has so much less aoe that very often you use charged End for enemies out of its range and still use 30% or whatever of the pa damage on empty air.
    why would you skip around and not watch? go to 40:55, you can watch him clear castle which is heavily filled with mobbing throughout it. I also don't think you realize he's on LAP 3 during this entire video considering everything has increased stats

BE is you're mobbing PA along stringed with normals, I mean the class been out for almost 3yrs, if you haven't figured out mobbing, idk what to tell you. Pro tip, BE has JG (or i-frames or w/e) and can be used to avoid dmg (think Deus serpent head smash on final phase) and allow setups
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 17, 2020 at 09:13 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

How much HP should i even have for HR anymore? I used to think 1500hp was good but i'm still losing my hero boost to 1 random ass projectile and i'm about ready to permenantly dump this lmao.
    Game feels like its actively penalising me for not playing Etoile in current content.
    Spoiler!

What you said is why there aren't many Hr's anymore and mostly Et's and Ph's. Hr is kind of outdated.

You don't lose the entire boost for taking damage anymore though, it's like 15% of the boost instead of the full 60%.
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/august...e-adjustments/

Hero Boost

Reduced the amount of Hero Boost Power loss upon taking a certain amount of damage in a short time.
    Hero Counter

Added an effect to regain Power of Hero Boost upon activation of Hero Counter.
    Two relevant changes that help hero boost out a lot.
    Last edited by Kozumi; Apr 19, 2020 at 03:11 PM.

What you said is why there aren't many Hr's anymore and mostly Et's and Ph's. Hr is kind of outdated.

You don't lose the entire boost for taking damage anymore though, it's like 15% of the boost instead of the full 60%.
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/august...e-adjustments/

Two relevant changes that help hero boost out a lot.
    that bumped post update is literally on page one of my post

there has been a bunch of balancing since then that people either went back to their favorite classes or got bored of Hero. Etoile is still relatively new so you're still going to naturally see a lot of them and Phantom well, its a good class so why not play it? Hero isn't outdated by any means, peoples taste change over time
    PSO2 NGS