Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    20% of your maximum HP breaking hero boost is basically "never get hit". Even HP builds are going to be taking more than that from nearly everything
    With deband drink i can get some hits (mostly from serpents lasers etc.) from Deus Esca Gracia not breaking hero boost. (i wonder how it will work with Techer buffs xD )

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Cveta View Post
    A few questions regarding the Hero Gear charging:

1. For example, a sword main hero using only 2 PA but combo them like A > B > A > B, does this trigger Combo Gear Up?
    2. Another case if AnyPA/Tech > Rising Rush, does these whole Rising Rush slashes get bonus gear rate from Combo Gear Up?
    3. Hero Gear does mention the use of same PA within short period will decrease the gear rate, does this apply to Rising Rush if I holding it for like 10s?
    4. Is it normal attack from TMG will have hard time to build up the gear?

Anyone tested? Thx~
    1.) 2 PA should work i think.
    2.3.) Hm not sure, but zero range gear should work.
    4) Normal attacks yes not best choice for gear building, but if long range gear applies its fine i guess. (btw i wonder how hero finisher works with TMG attacks since you need 20 hits for max 999 all atk bonus)
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 31, 2017 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    4) Normal attacks yes not best choice for gear building, but if long range gear applies its fine i guess.)
    I wonder if you actually even gain any gear with normal attack at all?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    I wonder if you actually even gain any gear with normal attack at all?
    Ofc as long as you deal damage with it, there also some lower limit for gear reduction if you repeat same action.
    Btw there new info on swiki, Attacking a tough opponent increases accumulation amount, probably means attacking bosses accumulates more gear ?
    Google translated info about 1* Racer Edge, 2* Sword Normal Attacks 1+2+3:
    * 1: Due to the short motion time, delaying by 6 F (0.1 second) from the fastest JA timing decreases the DPS to about 80%.
    Although it is a little digression, due to the reaction speed of human being, the reaction after seeing JA timing has delayed by about 12 F, and the DPS drops to about 67%.
    If you want to extract the theoretical value, you need to remember the timing with the body. Do not get caught in the size of numbers.
    * 2: Similarly to the above, the DPS decreases to about 80% when the JA of the normal loop is delayed by 6 F and to about 66% when delayed by 12 F.

Which means for Racer Edge you need precise JA timing, and Rising Slash yes have same DPS as normal attacks but you just hold button, when using normal attacks need precise JA timing.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 31, 2017 at 10:23 AM.

* 2: Similarly to the above, the DPS decreases to about 80% when the JA of the normal loop is delayed by 6 F and to about 66% when delayed by 12 F.

Which means for Racer Edge you need precise JA timing, and Rising Slash yes have same DPS as normal attacks but you just hold button, when using normal attacks need precise JA timing.
    I tried out sword normals JA and nonJA(hold) but it seemed like the speed when JA isn't that much lower?
    Does 6F ~ 12F JA applies to all attack?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    I tried out sword normals JA and nonJA(hold) but it seemed like the speed when JA isn't that much lower?
    Does 6F ~ 12F JA applies to all attack?
    Well it applies to all attacks but if its fast skill like Racer Edge 25F it can hurt dps, but if its long animation like Risnig Slash 958F delaying it on 6-12F is nothing.

Well it applies to all attacks but if its fast skill like Racer Edge 25F it can hurt dps, but if its long animation like Risnig Slash 958F delaying it on 6-12F is nothing.
    ok i just tested, and even frame counted.
    JA is actually 3~4 frames faster than hold on sword normals.

https://youtu.be/cuFthelUsjU
    u can see that both started at the same point, but JA attacks arrived at the 2nd combo(normal1) while hold method was still on the first combo(normal3) animation. (stop playback at the end of the video to see this)

Hero Boost Works fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Is it worth using Ramegid Type-0 as a Hero? I'm not even sure if it stays when you switch weapon as I haven't crafted mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I'm not even sure if it stays when you switch weapon as I haven't crafted mine.
    It doesn't stay on weapon swap. You can still use it with your talis, if you happen to know you're going to be at point blank though.

Any tech can stay out ONLY if they are on your weapon palette... So, if you wanna load up techs on talis... but most techs don't last that long anyways.