Page 37 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787 ... LastLast

So about that Combo Gear Up skill.

1.Do you have to JA for it to work? at least it doesnt say so in the description?

2.When you use a switching PA, aside from skipping one JA circle, you actually do a normal attack on the switch, would this negate the effect?

Quote Originally Posted by AmanoMai View Post
    So about that Combo Gear Up skill.

1.Do you have to JA for it to work? at least it doesnt say so in the description?

2.When you use a switching PA, aside from skipping one JA circle, you actually do a normal attack on the switch, would this negate the effect?
    1. Well there no notes about JA on swiki, says you just need to connect different PA/Techs, probably have some time limit when combo breaks if you not used anything.
    2. I think not ? since its also PA, and whole idea of gear building is changing weapons.

Do you think we'll ever get new Photon Arts, or that we'll be able to level up the existing ones?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Do we have the numbers for that yet?
    For all heroes where recovery is technique or mate use (manual) all damage reduction is priceless.
    Although it does not matter about the attribute of the attack received, although it is 10% cut even at the maximum acquisition, it does not become unable to be unreasonable. It's a note from swiki H Flash Guard i think the same way its worth to get i changed my build.
    EDIT: about your post lack of passive defense, i think SEGA made it intentionally so the only option is H Flash Guard, and your unit affixes, need balance between all atk/hp/pp and All Resist 3 is suddenly promoted from niche defense affix, to actually good affix in Hero meta, going all out ATK affixes can result in losing 60% damage bonus from any mob hit in XH.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 28, 2017 at 04:33 AM.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Internally it seems that PP recovery by reload seems to be a natural recovery, and an increase in PP recovery speed such as latent ability, Ketos Pui, R / PP conversion etc. is applied. Especially at Just Reload at Ketos Ploy, you can recover about 200 PP in almost instant.
    There was info on swiki.

Does Phrase Recovery work for the reload? And would it be worth using?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Does Phrase Recovery work for the reload? And would it be worth using?
    SAF from Orbit NT ? yep should work since its passive recovery.

the moment i knew the class was going to be called "hero", i knew i was going to do something with this song xD

if Hero OPness was in any chance in doubt before, most of those bosses were 5lvs higer than me, and the finishers dmg were just X.X
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Having fun with the class, but haven't figured out an efficient way to build gear yet. What are some good tips or skill recommendations on that front? Havent looked since last night, but it seemed a single point gave swords a 5% gain bonus and tmgs 20%.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.