Page 107 of 127 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...rBJ2qBIb000006

Put the rest of the points in whatever you want.
    Thank you very much!

Is there confirmation that zanverse' extra damage builds hero gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Is there confirmation that zanverse' extra damage builds hero gear?
    do Techs even do this? I dont see why it would, Ive been under the impression that only HR wep PA's effect it otherwise I'd see more Zanverse being put out there.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    do Techs even do this? I dont see why it would, Ive been under the impression that only HR wep PA's effect it otherwise I'd see more Zanverse being put out there.
    As far as I know, I'm pretty sure they do. From what I've tested, I don't think the damage or number of hits changes much, if anything, on the type of tech used but rather what adds to the gear charge bonus is the multiple different PA use by adding in the tech. I haven't fully tested using 4 different talis PAs together yet, but what I have noticed at the least as an example:

Zanverse > Wise Hound > Racer Edge > Dive Bullet > Jet Wheel >normal attacks to full PP, repeat rotation.

This builds up hero gear to max in roughly 90 seconds or less depending on the situation. I can imagine you could replace zanverse with any other tech or possible other PA, maybe even a weapon switch, and it would probably have the same effect because of the combo gear bonus. My memory is hazy but the last time I remember testing the weapon switch to see if it added to this bonus, it didn't seem to apply (I was also getting smacked around a lot at the time so yeah, could have been inaccurate)

Doing the above rotation during the Crimson Dragon EQ nets me 3 Hero Times + finishes easily, and I can get 4 in if I don't get sloppy.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jan 19, 2018 at 12:29 PM.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Hero talis PA/finish damage is checked against the target's tech defence/resistance?

Most relevant enemies have higher tech defenses/resistances than striking, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Hero talis PA/finish damage is checked against the target's tech defence/resistance?

Most relevant enemies have higher tech defenses/resistances than striking, correct?
    Unless it changed, yes to both of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Unless it changed, yes to both of those.
    ヒーロータリスの攻撃は通常攻撃・マーキングショット・PAの全てが法撃力依存の打撃属性攻撃 。
    ヒーロータイムフィニッシュのDoT(スリップダメージ)のみ法撃力依存の射撃属性攻撃。

Swiki specifies that hero talis normals, shift action and PA are all tatk based striking attacks. And hero finish DoT is tatk based ranged attack. So unless I’m mistaken, they should be hitting on the sdef and rdef respectively no?

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post

Swiki specifies that hero talis normals, shift action and PA are all tatk based striking attacks. And hero finish DoT is tatk based ranged attack. So unless I’m mistaken, they should be hitting on the sdef and rdef respectively no?
    That's only for multipliers from skills and latents etc, not resistances and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post

try it on PD, you will immediately realize it's not striking defense/resist cuz it does shit damage.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    try it on PD, you will immediately realize it's not striking defense/resist cuz it does shit damage.
    Just saw this on swiki, you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by swiki
    攻撃手段 攻撃力 防御力 武器属性ダメージの計算 部位倍率 最終出力属性
    ヒーローPA(タリス) 法撃力 法撃防御 法撃力と属性部位倍率 法撃部位倍率 打撃
    I was under the assumption that since it was a t-atk value based striking attack, it would hit the t-def value and the s-res.
    But apparently from this, everything is categorised independently, so it seems to be t-atk based, striking attack, that hits t-def, t-res, so I stand corrected.
    Last edited by escarlata; Feb 2, 2018 at 11:40 PM.