Page 83 of 127 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    They're perfectly fine for a starter affix.
    as for the leecher comment,sorry but leechers dont affix their gear lmao.

You have by default a decent amount of PP and HP,so honestly work on your weapon first.
    Thats the biggest giver of atk.
    Work on the units after you have that sorted.
    Thanks, at least its good on a starter level

I affixed my seikaiser sword with Power 6, Modulator, Apprentice Soul, and Stamina 3....Im just waiting to complete my CF for Zein sword so I can focus affixing on that one....
    I only recently started affixing since it was only recent that I learned that excube > grinder > meseta trick to earn cash easily so Im trying to be cheap at first hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I personaly did this. It's 70 all atk/5pp/50 hp (95 all atk 15pp 110hp with Evleda hidden stats) and very cheap to do. Replace sentence power with whatever fits your needs or just go 4slots to make things even cheaper. Apprentice is really overpriced since Hr and obviously I have no luck getting anything good from TD4. Orz.

Spoiler!
    The problem for me is, I dont know which affix I should aim for so I just looked for affix which gives decent S-atk (Using Ability Simulator)
    and the original plan for my units were to do at least 4 -5s of Power, Mod, Alter Arma, Quarts, and Apprentice, but the prices aren't doing justice, with modulator 4s worth 2m and 5s worth 7m and other expensive units :v

You can't have both Quartz and Apprentice on a unit, one soul allowed. That being said, your original idea was a good one, just replace the second soul with something else, even just a fever for ease of affixing or something.

The way to save money is to make sure your final affix is an upslot - as in, if you're aiming for 5s, then you're upslotting from 4s, that way you won't need to use pricey 5s modulor fodders, 4m will suffice.

I personaly did this. It's 70 all atk/5pp/50 hp (95 all atk 15pp 110hp with Evleda hidden stats) and very cheap to do.
    This is not a good affix. You can get stats like this on a 3s unit.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    You can't have both Quartz and Apprentice on a unit, one soul allowed. That being said, your original idea was a good one, just replace the second soul with something else, even just a fever for ease of affixing or something.

The way to save money is to make sure your final affix is an upslot - as in, if you're aiming for 5s, then you're upslotting from 4s, that way you won't need to use pricey 5s modulor fodders, 4m will suffice.
    oh yeah, sorry, I forgot those two are souls. so It's either of the two when I'll be affixing new units.
    does fever have some hidden effects that I don't know of? all I know it gives 10 s-atk and and some other small stats
    and one last thing, wouldn't it be risky when I do that, up slotting to 5s with the intent to be a final affix, I guess I can do that on the next boost week

Depends what you're affixing. Many recipes are perfectly safe and offer 100% affix rate even when upslotting and without a boost week, though often they need +40% affix boosters.

Fevers don't have any hidden effects, what they do have is a 100% transfer rate. They're a useful and cheap solution when you're not sure what other affix to use but can afford to add one more ability anyway.

Depends what you're affixing. Many recipes are perfectly safe and offer 100% affix rate even when upslotting and without a boost week, though often they need +40% affix boosters.

Fevers don't have any hidden effects, what they do have is a 100% transfer rate. They're a useful and cheap solution when you're not sure what other affix to use but can afford to add one more ability anyway.
    AHH! I see, I didn't know that, thanks
    I'll try experimenting with the ability simulator before I'll do the real thing hehe

the problem is that some abilities wont reach 100% when upslotted from 4 to 5. sure 4s fodder are cheaper but my luck is just so bad that even 90% affix rate is like 0% lol

Many recipes are perfectly safe and offer 100% affix rate even when upslotting and without a boost week, though often they need +40% affix boosters.
    Only Stat 3, normal/UQ soul with Soul Receptor, Flict/Alter with Extreceptor, Fever, Necky Smile, SAF and Add Special Ability tickets when doing 4->5, after that RNG

Even upslotting anything with 70% from 2 to 3 slot gives you only 99% and anything with 80% gives you only 96%(3-> 4 slot)

okay, so I followed your advice and ended up with this:

Spoiler!

are these okay tho?
    these are the fodders that I used
    http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/...D01.ZA01&o=A06

Note: Junk A being Sentence Arma

And if upslot fail you're good to start over. 100% or nothing.

This is not a good affix. You can get stats like this on a 3s unit.
    Dang I'm a leech then It's easy to say good or bad, if you have better idea, I suppose everyone will be interested to listen your suggestion. This is a budget affix so yeah can't expect result to be wonderful but at least it's balanced. For same price I spent, I get 1apprentice soul+receptor or 1mod, great...Also, no, you can't get get same or better result on 3slots if aiming for, I insist, budget. Something will forcively be sacrificed in the process.

And if upslot fail you're good to start over. 100% or nothing.

Dang I'm a leech then It's easy to say good or bad, if you have better idea, I suppose everyone will be interested to listen your suggestion. This is a budget affix so yeah can't expect result to be wonderful but at least it's balanced. For same price I spent, I get 1apprentice soul+receptor or 1mod, great...Also, no, you can't get get same or better result on 3slots if aiming for, I insist, budget. Something will forcively be sacrificed in the process.
    You can get similar stats with 2 slot too:
    Astral Soul+Ether Factor= 65atk, 45HP, 11PP
    Apprentice Soul+Ether Factor= 70atk, 10HP, 6PP

3slot: App+Mod+Noble/Elegant Stamina= 70atk, 50or 70HP, 3 or 4PP

It might cost you 10 times more but if you RMT then it's no problem.
    Last edited by ralf542; Sep 5, 2017 at 12:50 PM.