Page 112 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1263

What 12 star units do you guys recommend for Hero? I know Izane was recommended a lot before, but now there are things like Phobos, Omega Falz, Weila, Rappy Shine, etc. units.
    Last edited by Rayden; Dec 16, 2018 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    What 12 star units do you guys recommend for Hero? I know Izane was recommended a lot before, but now there are things like Phobos, Omega Falz, Weila, Rappy Shine, etc. units.
    Rappy shine is a must as far as making your character tankier goes. Phobos comes next with very solid HP with good Defense, resists and ATK stats on top (but no PP) Welia is a good balance of everything. I wouldn't recommend Falz units for Hero in general due to lopsided defenses and no HP at allbut they can still work depending on the units you put with them ! Persona rear is also very good but I'd honestly rather go for Shine as far as Hero goes

Thanks a lot. Is Rappy Shine really that great then? I know it has huge HP, but also no DEF and no built in resists. Would you suggest keeping the default affixes (7% striking, shooting, tech resists) or would it be better to overwrite them?

you can tank more with Rappy Shine but you'll still reset your Hero Boost every heavy hit you get which is what people are annoyed buy; restarting the HB dmg climb again.

i would suggest waiting for the new units from the Persona Raid next week, whether theyre good or not idk (because no stats have been shown yet so we'll find out once theyre out) but if i suggest a set atm it might be:

Persona unit (from solo quest), if you cant get that then Bode or Izane
    Double Arm
    Izane Leg or Bode (varies on the rear)

i dont suggest Phobos unless you're affixing PP on to them but i prefer Izane over Phobos anyday because higher Def/HP and you can just affix the units for atk and pp or whatever suits your needs
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 16, 2018 at 07:03 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

THANK YOU SEGA for adding the HERO's REFRESH..

That skill saved saved me a ton of deaths cause everytime I use it my hero's will get refresheds ( meaning I always get 1 HP lol ) + the fact that I get a HP and PP recover
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Dec 20, 2018 at 01:28 PM.

I was wondering about that. What does everyone think of Hero Refresh? It sounds great on its own, but considering that it eats half the gear, using it hinders the usage of Hero Time and the Hero Finisher. Is it really worth it?

I was surprised that the new skill has a huge 5min cooldown.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    I was wondering about that. What does everyone think of Hero Refresh? It sounds great on its own, but considering that it eats half the gear, using it hinders the usage of Hero Time and the Hero Finisher. Is it really worth it?
    I second this concern. Assuming I'm not getting beat to death that consistently, what's the most optimal way to use this for more damage? Build a full gauge and a half within 2 minutes every 5 minutes?

I'm having trouble figuring out whether Atlas Ex or Lightstream is better for Hero. Atlas Ex gets to use Calming Intent for an extra 13% damage to normals. Lightstream gets higher attack, and intermittently also gets PP heals and a higher damage multiplier. What would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I'm having trouble figuring out whether Atlas Ex or Lightstream is better for Hero. Atlas Ex gets to use Calming Intent for an extra 13% damage to normals. Lightstream gets higher attack, and intermittently also gets PP heals and a higher damage multiplier. What would you recommend?
    Lightstream, not just because of Meta sake but because its Pot helps out a lot. Unless you want to throw Lightstream on to something else then just S4 Vamp on Atra EX sword
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers