Page 90 of 127 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293100 ... LastLast

I'm going the Red, Quif, Quif route. I also use full Izane set when I just want sword usage. If you don't mind the drop in attack, or don't use all weapons, it should be fine with Izane rear and leg.

yeah decided to go with izane/qliff/izane to cover for my sloppy dodging, will squeeze ether factor into qliff wep affixes to cover the loss of 60atk

i bet 10% fire res would have been nice for red dragon tho oh well, probably a minor diff

Are Evleda units still good?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah, in terms of raw unit stats they are about as middle-of-the-road as union, almost unnoticeably higher def (higher than quilphad, lower than zeinesis), averaged-out resists of 3%/3%/3% instead of union's 4% and 2 2%s that differ between rear/arm/leg (which overall make a net gain in resists: 9/9/9 vs 8/8/8 )

they are good, even if they aren't a setup of weila/izane/quilphad

I made this video to argue that HP/PP is irrelevant on Hero if Hero is used properly. Phaleg is just the opponent, the technique used is what I'm trying to highlight in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    I made this video to argue that HP/PP is irrelevant on Hero if Hero is used properly. Phaleg is just the opponent, the technique used is what I'm trying to highlight in the video.
    spamming vapor bullet. there is no technique/argument here. countering is one of the cores of hero's arsenal and you are intentionally not using it here. the entire point of HP is to cover mistakes, which everyone makes (even GOD tier players like ponthi). pp isn't as important but having less than 160 starts to become cumbersome for brightness end mobbing.

you are correct that if hero is played absolutely perfectly, you don't need hp. but that would also involve countering for actual dps, not flying around cheesing everything with a single target PA.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    spamming vapor bullet. there is no technique/argument here. countering is one of the cores of hero's arsenal and you are intentionally not using it here. the entire point of HP is to cover mistakes, which everyone makes (even GOD tier players like ponthi). pp isn't as important but having less than 160 starts to become cumbersome for brightness end mobbing.

you are correct that if hero is played absolutely perfectly, you don't need hp. but that would also involve countering for actual dps, not flying around cheesing everything with a single target PA.
    You're missing the point.

The whole point of the video is to show that Hero doesn't need HP/PP to rape, the video proves that, however you get there, whatever PA one may use to do so. The argument here isn't about which PA to use, it simply showcases that Heros don't need large amounts of HP/PP to rape.

Whatever tangent you're on about counter attacks is irrelevant here, but if you want to show us how much of a badass you are counter attacking your way through a Phaleg run, let's see your video (w/o units). If you can't get a better time and flawlessly without units, drop your silly countering argument because you seem to have a real hard-on for countering like it's an instant win.

Waiting...

What the fuck is everyone's problem these last few days?

The whole point of the video is to show that Hero doesn't need HP/PP to rape, the video proves that, however you get there, whatever PA one may use to do so. The argument here isn't about which PA to use, it simply showcases that Heros don't need large amounts of HP/PP to rape.

Whatever tangent you're on about counter attacks is irrelevant here, but if you want to show us how much of a badass you are counter attacking your way through a Phaleg run, let's see your video (w/o units). If you can't get a better time and flawlessly without units, drop your silly countering argument because you seem to have a real hard-on for countering like it's an instant win.

Waiting...
    the claim you made is that hp/pp doesnt matter when played properly

personally, i don't feel like the video really helps your claim.

the video shows that hp/pp doesnt matter when you make no mistakes against a single target opponent with no outside distractions, using a pa loop that the opponent has no decent method of countering and has a low net PP loss. Phaleg is not designed to deal with hero cheese because she was not made with hero in mind.

its less a video of hero being "played properly" and more a video of cheesing an enemy that isnt designed to fight hero, in which case; yeah. it doesnt really matter how you play; because you're going to always do well cheesing enemies that arent designed to fight you in the first place. anything hero does against phaleg will work if you're not stupid.

it's like saying "this is how you play BoHu properly" and then showing a video if you spamming PAs at the top of elders face; completely out of the way of his attacks and free to do whatever you please.

i feel that it's misleading

and that both you and i would be hard-pressed to find anyone that agrees with your initial statement.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Oct 27, 2017 at 07:57 PM.

Waiting...
    ?
    Spoiler!