Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    yeah it procs the Counter version of BNS
    I guess do it if you want, I have no idea how efficient that would be over Sword use and I don't aim to make gear to try and make it work. gl

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it is not the same thing as demonia's effect. demonia doubles the build rate of hero boost meaning it takes 30 seconds instead of 60. heroic howl is +40% build rate, so it still takes 43 seconds.
    ah ok, mixup then for me. what I last remembered. I just don't want to drop Wise Skill for it which is why I don't personally use it.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    it is not the same thing as demonia's effect. demonia doubles the build rate of hero boost meaning it takes 30 seconds instead of 60. heroic howl is +40% build rate, so it still takes 43 seconds.
    thank you for the numbers, i guess it's better than nothing in my S6 slot

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    I guess do it if you want, I have no idea how efficient that would be over Sword use and I don't aim to make gear to try and make it work. gl
    i tried to affix with it in my weapons, Sword and TMG seems not worth it with the evasion training, while in Talis it's pretty good for gear generation
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    i tried to affix with it in my weapons, Sword and TMG seems not worth it with the evasion training, while in Talis it's pretty good for gear generation
    I guess it wouldn't be bad for gear build? idk go figure though it's not worth the time
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneTechs View Post
    why would you skip around and not watch? go to 40:55, you can watch him clear castle which is heavily filled with mobbing throughout it. I also don't think you realize he's on LAP 3 during this entire video considering everything has increased stats

BE is you're mobbing PA along stringed with normals, I mean the class been out for almost 3yrs, if you haven't figured out mobbing, idk what to tell you. Pro tip, BE has JG (or i-frames or w/e) and can be used to avoid dmg (think Deus serpent head smash on final phase) and allow setups
    Brightness End was great in Ep 5 when mobs had low HP. Brightness End is a poopoo PP sink in late Episode 6. They aren't wrong that Hr is bad at mobbing. You CAN mob with the class, but it's worse at mobbing than other classes. It's something that could use a rework. At least the PP investment should be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyVixen View Post
    Brightness End was great in Ep 5 when mobs had low HP. Brightness End is a poopoo PP sink in late Episode 6. They aren't wrong that Hr is bad at mobbing. You CAN mob with the class, but it's worse at mobbing than other classes. It's something that could use a rework. At least the PP investment should be changed.
    yes I know and well aware of the PP/Dmg could be better on it (which I don't know why you bothered to quote me on something I said 3 months ago) but compared to BNS spamming on literally everything, I beg to differ that BE would be any worse being spammed and chained with normals.
    PSO2 NGS

Why are people still hating on BNS? Since the TMG buffs, Brand New Star now has better mobbing DPS than Brightness End, while also having more than twice the PP efficiency. Final Storm now has almost the same DPS as Brightness End, while again having more than twice the PP efficiency (although covering a smaller circular AoE).

Furthermore, there are also the Brand New Star counters, which are now Hero's greatest DPS attack outside of finishers. While you can't do those as easily in mobbing situations as you can when fighting bosses, they are still possible to do.

In my opinion, sword is feeling lacking these days compared to what TMG offers. Moment Trick is also similar DPS to Rising+Rising+normal combos (slightly lower than the one air slash combos, slightly higher than the tap combos), while being much easier to use and having much better range. I'd say it's TMG > Sword > Talis now.
    Last edited by Rayden; Aug 8, 2020 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Why are people still hating on BNS?
    As someone who also thinks BNS and Final Storm are better for mobbing than sword, probably because people still try to use it as single target dps. Also, apparently enemies in UH have higher ranged resistance, but as far as I know that was specifically the head-shot multiplier, which is still 20% anyway.

EDIT: Looking at the enemy resistance charts, it does seem like a few bosses have pretty notable ranged and tech resistance, but that's not really relevant in the context of mobbing. The only thing I saw about UH was specifically about weakpoint multipliers being 1.2x, and most trash mobs that aren't meant to be innately tanky don't usually have notable resistance specifically to ranged or tech damage.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 8, 2020 at 12:38 PM.

unknown-137.png
    Image looks small...did I do it right?

Hero buffs looking really really good. Overall damage increase along with added leniency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

in a dm

FlaocToday at 6:37 PM
    ill make this easy.. bns has no range besides line and sword still has its normals to use as well.. final storm lacks range but i guess potentially good if in range but not having supplemental normals still hurts tmg even if brightness damage isnt the best. brightness still has range advantage and knockdowns.. super clustered up means even rising can now be used as a mobbing tool.. the headshot multi just hurts for uh for final storm even though the damage is there.. just having no supplementary normal is actual aids and i been skipping around bns because i already said it lacks real mobbing range besides piercing.. range too thin and counter bns range is ultra thin to the point where its almost strictly single target.. also sword normal is comparable to bns and will be moreso once we get primordial darkness wep and re access to calming

with that dm out of the way

sword>tmg>talis overall still tmg wins on counter heavy bosses though.

also swords gap close game wins easily for mobs.. and when the mobbing becomes too spread out or inevitably single target sword once again wins. yes 40 pp brightness hurts but final storm range is lackluster to get all 3 hits in so its situational rather than main mobbing tool and sword can use rather effective normals to supplement. also this is why it helps to have a reload tmg with natural regen ssa. austere with pb = stil > austere no pb > the rest of the s1-s3 tmgs (stil bis reloading but only for those truly dedicated to hr)

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    unknown-137.png
    Image looks small...did I do it right?

Hero buffs looking really really good. Overall damage increase along with added leniency.
    wow is this confirmed? I haven't see this anywhere