Page 73 of 127 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683123 ... LastLast

You can also block using Brightness End.

Am I the only one using the Adrenaline ring? Shifta and Deband seem to make a huge difference on Hero, even without Techer's skills. Maybe it's due to Hero's high base stats or something, but I'm getting like a 7-8% gain to my total stats using them. The Adrenaline ring makes it so much easier to keep my buffs up, especially when I mix in TMG reloading while casting.

^I'm also using Adrenaline ring rather than going for specific Crit-Atk or PK ring 'cause I use all weapons; not using HP Restorate ring 'cause the HP recovery is too small and inconsequential to make any real difference. Tried PPConvert Ring, but not that particularly useful with TMG PP reload recovery. Also not using the TAJAPP ring, as I don't find it particularly useful to rotate PAs as Hero; better to just spam same PAx2 into 3rd Normal.

Edit:

Grammar.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Aug 22, 2017 at 03:01 PM.

I'm using Photon Flare for burn periods. Tap Shifta, turn on Flare, turn on Hero Time, spam. 200 ATK > 3% damage and TATK won't be used 100% of the time anyway.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm liking the adrenaline and photon flare ring suggestions. Both solid choices.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    I'm using Photon Flare for burn periods. Tap Shifta, turn on Flare, turn on Hero Time, spam. 200 ATK > 3% damage and TATK won't be used 100% of the time anyway.
    are you only using this when you have Talis out? I only ask because i want to put up a recommended Ring section HR

You can chat shortcut the equip

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    For a bit after firing stage 1/2 charged attack.
    Ah, so that's how it worked, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    This is specifically with Talis right? There isn't some mechanic where the 200 T-ATK of the Photon Flare ring gets converted into both 200 S-ATK and 200 R-ATK, right?

I know its already probably been said and if it has im sorry but what photon arts are the ones that switch the weapons after use

Quote Originally Posted by yamagato View Post
    I know its already probably been said and if it has im sorry but what photon arts are the ones that switch the weapons after use
    The ones with the really obvious red, blue, or yellow arrow circles on them. You have to hold the PA down to switch.

Quote Originally Posted by yamagato View Post
    The icons for them have little colored circles that correspond to the weapon they switch to: if it has a red circle it switches to Sword, if it is blue it switches to TMG, and yellow switches to Talis. And remember, they must be held down to initiate the switch; just tapping will keep the same weapon out.