Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
Really disappointed in this mechanic because without the cd the only real improvement is being able to restore 10% of hr boost with a counter.
Especially with lag (feels like it's really common again nowadays) you get hit more than once all the time and in UH taking a ton of a damage happens a lot as well so reducing the amount of hr boost lost to 30% made little difference.

I'ma tell Sega next survey to give us a cd and to just halve the current amount of Hr boost, i.e. if you lose it at 60% you go down to 30% and then if you get hit again after the cd it's 15% (tho probably more like 17.5% cause of the boost gain during cd) and if you get hit at like 46% hr boost you go down to 23%.
I think this way it would really take the edge of losing hr boost and it's still a big penalty but not like you lose all of it at once or within a really short time just cause several enemies charge at you from off screen.
i wish i knew these struggles to truly complain to Sega about Hero Boost loss because I dont get how people struggle with upkeep still but i can agree with Mil, not exactly a perfect mechanic but you learn to work around it