Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    Isn't the Jellen proc rate 100%?
    Maybe and if not, the proc rate is so high that I have never felt the need to verify. I just had times where I've not seen it proced on 1st hit so I supposed it wasn't 100%. Can be wrong

according to swiki the proc rate is not 100% but almost
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Talis DPS check done (updating the first post with link), check it:

https://twitter.com/TomacoESP/status/933469463344582656

I'm more interested in if the talis's other 2 PA's are worth using in instances like shown in the video
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

jet wheel and wise hound are more about just throwing them out before spamming racer edge/dive bullet (weaving in the 3rd basic attack can also help out your DPP without sacrificing too much DPS), or swapping to one of the other weapons outright. for the time it takes to set them up they got high dps, and they both give a lot of hero gear. really, it would be the best idea to try to sneak in wise hounds and/or jet wheels whenever you can, just to get your hero gear filled faster so you can do more finishers during the quest. I know I can usually fit 2 finishers in on grazia when I'm in a full party there; I might be able to fit more, but I usually like to sit on the first hero time until after we finish the platform split section

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I'm more interested in if the talis's other 2 PA's are worth using in instances like shown in the video
    Theyre DoT's, they arent exactly super fast attacks like what was shown so its kinda why it wasnt put in to testing. You would naturally set up with those though on whatever your fighting.

And this is why I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want another variant of the weapon switch PAs for switching into the opposite weapon of their original versions.

I just want a vapor bullet that goes into talis (I guess it would be called vapor trick).

You all should demand it in the player feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    And this is why I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want another variant of the weapon switch PAs for switching into the opposite weapon of their original versions.

I just want a vapor bullet that goes into talis (I guess it would be called vapor trick).

You all should demand it in the player feedback.
    no u

i never hold the PA down long enough to swap weps, that whole mechanic is almost pointless for me with how i play

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the follow-up attack that happens for holding the button on swap PAs sound like they hit pretty hard for not really costing any extra PP; I'd probably use racer/second edge to swap to sword, and moment/flash trick to swap to talis, but TMG's followup attack is single-target, not really either reason I would be swapping to hero tmg (mobbing, or reload because there is nothing to aura bullet; yes reload is better at pp regen than aura, but if there is something to attack nearby I usually like to be shooting at it)

moment trick can help get you closer so you can drop jet wheel on your target, as well as wise hound; then you just racer edge back to sword.

I guess I could vapor bullet over to a TMG if there was a telegraphed attack incoming so I could hit it with a Counter-Brand New Star, but that would need to be an attack I couldn't have just countered with a sword counter (which happens, mostly during fights like deus or PD), so the 200bp x 6 follow-up attack from the tmg had better be worth it I guess.

swiki doesnt seem to have the fame data on follow-up attacks logged at all; just that the sword and talis attacks are 700 base power, and the tmg's follow-up is 200 base power that hits 6 times

they might be alright to use, but if you are comfortable with just swapping out with the numpad or something that's fine too. I do both depending on the situation
    Last edited by Zorak000; Nov 28, 2017 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    they might be alright to use, but if you are comfortable with just swapping out with the numpad or something that's fine too. I do both depending on the situation
    My beef is just with the fact I have to use a specific PA I'd rather not use, or resort to pallet swapping the old way (which flies in the face of what they tried to sell Hr on) to switch to a weapon I want.

I don't think it's too much to ask for a vapor bullet copy that switches to talis, a dive bullet copy that switches to sword, etc.
    If they release more weapon switch PAs, it would be ideal of they made 2 versions of each for those too.