Page 11 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Because the mats for Ether Factor are stupid common and dirt cheap to attempt?
    The lies you say..... lol jk.....but most of that is correct....with the exception of Yamato Factor at the moment.

Yamato factor doesnt seem to drop units as much in comparison to mom and deus........
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Quichotte View Post
    What would be a good hybrid affix in terms of stats for you guys ? Feels like it's hard to reach 100 for all with decent PP
    85/11: apprentice soul + modulator + doom break + spirita III + spirita boost. Spirita boost is currently cheap and affordable (or was last time I checked, maybe the prices skyrocketed since then), feel free to replace it with Noble Stamina if you'd rather have +50 HP but -2 PP.

Ability III replacing spirita III makes this a 100/7 unit, but I'd rather have 4 more PP than just 15 more atk here.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Jul 8, 2017 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So, technically speaking, what would be the absolute greatest possible affix for a weapon? Something insane and crazy involving Ether Factor and Astral Soul that would give you TONS of ATK across all three types?
    If you want only attack, change the Elegant Stamina for Offense Boost on the following affix:
    Spoiler!

The affix above is 170 on all attacks, you'll have 185 with offense boost.
    But on Hero weapons, it'll be pointless, I believe. Only units will matter for having well rounded stats.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Don-Quichotte View Post
    What would be a good hybrid affix in terms of stats for you guys ? Feels like it's hard to reach 100 for all with decent PP
    The best doable combination is not cheap
    Apprentice Soul / Ether Factor / Modulator / Doom Break / Mutation 2 / Elegant Stamina

130 All-ATK, 95HP and 12PP is a fantastic combination but, as said, not cheap at all.

If you drop it to Apprentice Soul / Ether Factor / Modulator / Noble/Elegant Stamina, you still get a respectable 100 all-atk + 70-80HP + 9-10PP and it's doable for a fair price.
    Last edited by Arada; Jul 8, 2017 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    The best doable combination is not cheap
    Apprentice Soul / Ether Factor / Modulator / Doom Break / Mutation 2 / Elegant Stamina

130 All-ATK, 95HP and 12PP is a fantastic combination but, as said, not cheap at all.

If you drop it to Apprentice Soul / Ether Factor / Modulator / Noble/Elegant Stamina, you still get a respectable 100 all-atk + 70-80HP + 9-10PP and it's doable for a fair price.
    That last affix proposal is pretty neat thanks. Tho, I think it's better to wait what ep5 will have to offer in matter of new affix. I wouldn't be surprised those potentially new affixes will drop only from Buster Quest. It would give a good incentive to everyone to run it at least.

Anything with Ether Factor counts as a fair price?

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    It's 4 slots so versus 5 slots and up ...

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Yes. It's not because there's Ether Factor in the mix that it makes things magically super expensive.

Upslot from 3 to 4 to make the Factor Catalysts and in that regard, the Yamato Factors with 3 slots are at 300 000 on my ship, Apprentice Soul with 3 slots and a Soul Receptor is also cheap. Deus and Mother factors in 3 slots are very cheap because there are plenty on the market.

Quite frankly, I think the most expensive thing in this affix is Modulator and the Elegant Stamina.

Just don't do 4 slots, upslot from 3 to 4, the penalty isn't big.

Yes. It's not because there's Ether Factor in the mix that it makes things magically super expensive.

Upslot from 3 to 4 to make the Factor Catalysts and in that regard, the Yamato Factors with 3 slots are at 300 000 on my ship, Apprentice Soul with 3 slots and a Soul Receptor is also cheap. Deus and Mother factors in 3 slots are very cheap because there are plenty on the market.

Quite frankly, I think the most expensive thing in this affix is Modulator and the Elegant Stamina.

Just don't do 4 slots, upslot from 3 to 4, the penalty isn't big.
    Yep you're right, i still dont get why people so slow to pick up affix basics.

I have trouble visualizing how the fodders are supposed to look like.

Won't you need at least one Modulator + Factor Catalyst fodder? And considering Factor Catalyst has a 10% chance to affix and you're upslotting - good luck with the RNG.

I know it's doable, I just have my doubts about the price.