Page 24 of 127 FirstFirst ... 14212223242526273474124 ... LastLast

Welp I think my Gaijin lag is going to prevent me from leveling Hero. The half second lag when I swap weapons seems to be preventing me from finishing a weapon swap PA for the tutorial. :I

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with part 6 of the Training Mission? The one where you're supposed to switch from Talis to Twin Machine Gun by using Dive of Bullet after Jet Wheel. The example clip somehow has the person still floating after switching to TMGs whereas when I do it, I just fall instantly. What am I missing?

I got ninja'd. But yeah, I can't think of what I'm doing wrong either. I think it's just weapon swap lag.

In the clip, there's a special flip animation that doesn't seem to be happening. Not sure how to trigger it since I thought all we had to do was hold down the button used to activate the PA.

In the clip, there's a special flip animation that doesn't seem to be happening. Not sure how to trigger it since I thought all we had to do was hold down the button used to activate the PA.
    I'm pretty sure it's supposed to just happen on its own as part of the PA, but the delay on weapon swapping is fucking it up.

So I have all those classes at 75 and got the titles but koffie has no her quest?

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    So I have all those classes at 75 and got the titles but koffie has no her quest?
    Walk towards the campship tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Walk towards the campship tunnel.
    Oh yes, how could I forget that weird way you unlock koffie quests. Thanks.

Not sure which part of the training quest you're talking about, but I finished it fine. I didn't even see any part that needed you to stay in the air?

Do you have to unlock Hero first to be able to do its training quest? I want to see if there's any possible ping issues before bothering to level a T-ATK class to 75.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Not sure which part of the training quest you're talking about, but I finished it fine. I didn't even see any part that needed you to stay in the air?
    When you did the PA where you switch from Talis to TMG, did you just hold down the button and it seamlessly switched weapons and automatically started attacking with the TMGs?

When you did the PA where you switch from Talis to TMG, did you just hold down the button and it seamlessly switched weapons and automatically started attacking with the TMGs?
    I just managed to do it. I'm not sure how though. ._. I just held the button down and it worked that time.

EDIT: now it's working consistantly. It probably has something to do with which weapons are loaded, and it wasn't keeping them loaded until I restarted the quest entirely.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 26, 2017 at 04:44 AM.