Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

"Hey guys, remember Buster from Phantasy Star Nova? We're gonna copy paste it into PSO2 and not call it Buster and give it magic weapons."
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'm hyped with this new class, especially the weapon-switchable PAs. I've been wanting that since eps 1.

It's funny that they're calling it an advanced class. If you recall, Fi/Gu/Te were considered advanced classes before they opened up the locked feature. Bo would have fallen into that category too right under Br but that's when they decided to unlock all the classes. Now they go back to an unlock feature and they're calling it advanced?

The next Frankenclass will be unlocked by mastering all tech classes, a supreme techer. And so on.

few things i noticed in the video:
    1:at the 3:40 mark you can see the talis user has a double jump
    2:at the 4:20 mark, twin mechs user gets smacked in the air, does a midair just recovery into reloading.
    3: they have some sort of stance they activate before fighting.

That is not a stance. It's a fancier Katana Combat where if you end it you get a big burst move that's different depending on which weapon is currently out. Sword ender is a bunch of heavy-hitting slashes (overend on steroids), tmg ender is one big "Jackpot" shot. Talis ender is the ...orange Nagrants? hard to tell.

That "War Cry" isn't actually war cry, but one of the unused skills Hunter had in the datamine a long time ago. If it's still the same, it should boost gradual PP recovery by a % after activation.

Doesn't seem this class will have stances at all. This should nullify the TMG stance up ring
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Jun 10, 2017 at 01:36 PM.

This is the class for me! I'm so hyped! This class seems like a jack-of-all-trades kind of deal which appeals to me.

The only thing that makes me sad is that Hero looks more stylish with TMGs than Gunner itself. That, and those PAs are something I also want for Gunner too.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

The female class is soo....covered I am kinda shocked sega would give the girl so much cloths...Bravo
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    The female class is soo....covered I am kinda shocked sega would give the girl so much cloths...Bravo
    Can you show me where she's so covered? Pantyshot galore is all I see.
    There's a ton of outfits where the top is completely covered with pantyshot galore.

Hell that Braver girl is exactly the game that I can't remember the name of. Azanyau or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Hell that Braver girl is exactly the game that I can't remember the name of. Azanyau or whatever.
    How dare you! It's Azanami! Best waifu!

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post

few things i noticed in the video:
    1:at the 3:40 mark you can see the talis user has a double jump
    2:at the 4:20 mark, twin mechs user gets smacked in the air, does a midair just recovery into reloading.
    3: they have some sort of stance they activate before fighting.
    Something I just noticed in the video: at ~1:04 it shows the max cap of Hero to be lv30. Does this mean we might have to complete a completely different set of COs to up its cap?
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 11, 2017 at 01:36 AM.