Page 70 of 127 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120 ... LastLast

TMG normal attack is just fine in some situation. Those who only spam Brand New Star when using TMG, their gameplay is questionable.

However this does not mean TMG PP Save is useful either. A small percentage reduction over a very small PP usage per shot is just too small. Either 0 to 1 for me. Preferably 0 cause the normal attack itself is situational.

I'm not talking about Brand New Star. Moment of Trick has both superior DPS and DPP to a fully skilled out normal attack - the only disadvantage is that you're stationary. Second of Edge has even better DPS (theoretically - I heard rumors about the PA being broken and not dealing full damage it should), but worse DPP compared to everything but a totally non-skilled normal attack.

When it comes to TMG normal attack, it is instant with long range, very good in situation we need more hits, instant hits, and low HP targets like one example PD's bits.

Also I think rather than Second of Edge and Moment Trick, I'm sure Talis' Dive of Bullet (5 PP!?) and Racer's Edge is way better DPP wise. The only practical TMG PA I can think of is Brand New Star when you got a pack of enemies in line, that's why I only talk about Brand New Star as other PA that can be referred as a whole. Other than that, can stick with Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Also I think rather than Second of Edge and Moment Trick, I'm sure Talis' Dive of Bullet (5 PP!?) and Racer's Edge is way better DPP wise.
    Dive of Bullet and Racer Edge have way shorter ranges, and can easily miss fast moving targets.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    The only practical TMG PA I can think of is Brand New Star when you got a pack of enemies in line
    Brand new star is good for enemies with tightly packed breakable points, the AoE is usually wide enough that I can chain break a golem's arms without needing to re-target if I position right. And of course there's the counter version which does 3x damage.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 17, 2017 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    yes, you can keep jumping as long as your double jump conect with something, just like bouncer, Hero´s one more jump is actually better because it has no requeriment, wherever bouncer needs to have his gear filled atleast 1/3 for the double jump explosion to even appear
    Oh? I am so glad you said something. It gives me an idea.

I dunno what to make of this but at least you can cancel things with one more jump. Not sure how to weaponize it, though.

Rockland Steel - Manliest. Newman. Ever... But makes HORRIFYING cutscenes.

Oh, but and I play a Caseal named Dantalion but who cares about that?

Musing over my little-used sword PAs for a bit, and want input on Rising Slash, and Flash Trick.

Super armor aside, Rising Slash is a very efficient PA, but at the same time, it's comparable to normal attacks, which cost nothing to use. I find myself never using it. Thoughts?

Flash Trick's obvious use for dashing , and weapon swapping aside, I find Vapor Bullet is far more useful as an attack. Again, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Super armor aside, Rising Slash is a very efficient PA, but at the same time, it's comparable to normal attacks, which cost nothing to use. I find myself never using it. Thoughts?
    I would say super armor is a pretty big deal, but Hero specifically wants to avoid getting hit too much so I dunno. If you tap rising slash twice and use the 3rd normal it does almost as much dps as same combo with vapor bullet without requiring you to move.

Flash Trick's obvious use for dashing , and weapon swapping aside, I find Vapor Bullet is far more useful as an attack. Again, thoughts?
    Because Vapor Bullet is an attack and Flash Trick is for mobility? I'm not sure why this is even worth mentioning other than the fact that vapor bullet does a lot of damage for a PA with i-frames.

Musing over my little-used sword PAs for a bit, and want input on Rising Slash, and Flash Trick.

you gain more gear by doing not the same thing over and over, so it pays to use a PA or two regularly rather than spam normals for gear building (if you need it).

flash is for deleting the gap between you and a target if your target moves.

Just reaffirming my understanding of the obvious.

Combo Aura Short Charge says that during a combo the charge time is reduced, not before, not after but during(between) a combo. 1st: what combo PA/tech combo or weapon switch combo? 2nd: how does the game know that I will combo?