Page 15 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    In Phantasy Star Nova, Buster could learn Skills called Quick Weapon Switch Up and Quick Weapon Switch Down. These Skills are mapped to the Weapon Palette like an Art, and when activated, instantly switched to the next Weapon Palette above or below the current Palette while immediately executing the Art assigned to the next weapon's slot. This allows you to perform cross-weapon combos, such as TMG Dancing Sweep into Sword Tornado Meteor or DS Moonsault Rush into Partizan Over Slicer.
    Apparently in the trailer there are instances where the weapon palette has jumped by 2 numbers, so the PA are probably sth like, after use, switch to the next palette with a specific weapon type

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Thinking about it... I hope this isn't a 3 button only class.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Thinking about it... I hope this isn't a 3 button only class.
    my fear too... with all those seamless combo I doubt it is 2 button friendly

I got struck with old way since my instinct always told be to press shift guard for every incoming attack
    so it still very hard for me to get used to 3 button

I'll never understand how people are still stuck on the old two button system. Three button is the new standard, and it's simply superior in every way. The class definitely looks like it's designed for that. Four button (three button + weapon action) is even better.

If your problem is that you have the muscle memory to press Shift to block, then why not just bind Shift to Weapon Action and then find another key for the extra PA slot?
    Last edited by Rayden; Jun 12, 2017 at 03:21 PM.

2 button setting is useful for people that plays on controllers, mainly on PS4 since 1 of those will replace the normal attack I'm afraid.

You have to reconfigure the controls, you'll still have enough buttons. Will take some getting used to. Like I made all three face buttons my attacks, with A/X being jump. Talking/picking up items being the L2/LT button.

Forgot I made the hotbar button the L3/LS button.
    Last edited by Totori; Jun 12, 2017 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    2 button setting is useful for people that plays on controllers, mainly on PS4 since 1 of those will replace the normal attack I'm afraid.
    I play on PS4 and I changed my entire setup to accommodate 3-button.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Controller here too, playing fine with 4-button. The face buttons are actions 1-3 and jump, and one of my triggers doubles-up with the switch palette and pick up item controls. I have the weapon action control on one of the bumpers just like it was originally with 2-button.

Im curious about that hero's level cap, when the guy in the video goes to select the newly unlocked Hero class it says its Level Cap is 30 but in the demonstration hes Lv75. What kinda hoops are we gonna have to jump through in order to get this class to full power...

I imagine most people are tired of me bringing up joy to key whenever gamepad discussion comes up, but it's still an option for people who feel like they don't have enough buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    Im curious about that hero's level cap, when the guy in the video goes to select the newly unlocked Hero class it says its Level Cap is 30 but in the demonstration hes Lv75. What kinda hoops are we gonna have to jump through in order to get this class to full power...
    Watch it turn out that one of each type of class at 75 is only to unlock the class and the level cap quests require more until you eventually have all the other classes capped.