I can't. It goes against principal.
    Buying a MAG goes against principal?...
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I can't. It goes against principal.
    Oh, so you mean "I can, I just don't want to."

Yep, you sure are posing an impressive argument here! Everyone here sure enjoyed Summoner when it first was unveiled, with it's pet dog, cat and bird. Because new is better!

Oh, and how we went to Normal Japan Earth! Haven't done that one in this game before now! THEREFORE IT IS A GOOD THING ACCORDING TO YOU, MISTER NEW IS BETTER!

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

im just glad that tmgs will finally have a good class to use them on

pew pew pew
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

And my first mag also has 50 Dex on it, but I wasn't asking a question in my post about Hero. I was making a statement/observation. Though my Braver character does have a full Dex mag since that benefits braver more than a pure attack mag imo. So I guess my Braver can never be a Hero.
    Yeah, probably not. I haven't heard of many people actually using Braver Mag, though.

Mags have always boosted a players stats. It honestly doesn't make any sense that a Player's skill would only rework the attack stats of the mag and not the whole mag itself, but each to their own.
    It's a so-called 'expert class', and regardless of what the situation was like before with Dex, it isn't part of the current meta. Experts mostly follow this meta, so I personally think that makes more sense than the class trying to accommodate as many people as possible - that was Summoner's job.

But yeah, to each their own.

I'm sad by the fact that hero literally uses all atk instead of dex that turns into all atk. I want to see people using dex units and weapons for the very first time. :^)

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I'm sad by the fact that hero literally uses all atk instead of dex that turns into all atk. I want to see people using dex units and weapons for the very first time. :^)
    go mvp the golf minigame then
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by Agastya View Post
    go mvp the golf minigame then
    But but why... ):

Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    Oh, so you mean "I can, I just don't want to."

Yep, you sure are posing an impressive argument here! Everyone here sure enjoyed Summoner when it first was unveiled, with it's pet dog, cat and bird. Because new is better!

Oh, and how we went to Normal Japan Earth! Haven't done that one in this game before now! THEREFORE IT IS A GOOD THING ACCORDING TO YOU, MISTER NEW IS BETTER!
    I have no clue what nonsense you are even trying to get across here. If you are trying to insult my choice of making a new character that I was going to make anyway instead of buying a mag I have no plans on buying. Then hot damn you need to work on your communication skills. In no place did I ever say I was making a new character instead of buying a new mag. Not even once. That was something else you guys come up with on your own.

Some of us can actually afford to spend $5 on occasions. Seeing as in the past few months I've bought a new set of tires, put a new alternator, oil filter, and air filter in my truck you'd probably try to insult me for that also.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Jul 17, 2017 at 06:53 AM.

Though my Braver character does have a full Dex mag since that benefits braver more than a pure attack mag imo.
    I'm with you dude, full dex mag raises crit chance/damage on Braver, it's so sweet to get at least 100% crit if not more after guarding with full Katana Gear. I gladly sacrifice up to 324 S-Atk from mag+buffs for that sweet crit Guren's.

I have no clue what nonsense you are even trying to get across here. If you are trying to insult my choice of making a new character that I was going to make anyway instead of buying a mag I have no plans on buying. Then hot damn you need to work on your communication skills. In no place did I ever say I was making a new character instead of buying a new mag. Not even once. That was something else you guys come up with on your own.

Some of us can actually afford to spend $5 on occasions. Seeing as in the past few months I've bought a new set of tires, put a new alternator, oil filter, and air filter in my truck you'd probably try to insult me for that also.
    I think he means your complaints on wanting to see something new instead of reusing old resources.