Page 31 of 89 FirstFirst ... 21282930313233344181 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    Of course there is a lot to think about, meseta alone is one.

In a perfect world, Apprentice Soul/Modulator/Returner V/Ability III/Doom Break/Mutation II/Attack Fusion is something that we should all try to get for Hero but practically speaking, what is the next efficient way of gearing up your hero when you probably have those specific attack focused unit when you were leveling the three classes needed to unlock it.
    You was asking about focus on 1 attack type units or on all atk, which is obvious, and there is nothing to think about, based on info we have so far.
    Looking closer which affixes use, are you even play PSO2 ? Returner srsly ? just forget about it.
    For 4s units not high price best choice:

Apprentice
    Modulator
    Ether Factor
    Noble Stamina

And depending on how much meseta you can throw, add things like Doom Break/Ability3/Mutation2, change Apprentice with Astral, change Noble Stamina with Elegant Stamina.

I personally use 6s Austere units, with Astral Soul/Ability3/Doom Break/Mutation2/All Resist3/Elegant Stamina, i affixed these b4 Hero announced and they outdated, but i think its fine to start with, gathering fodders atm for some new one.
    Probably gonna try Qliphad units (when get leg unit which is missing atm), if nothing better shows on EP 5 release.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jun 21, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Hamasaki's words is that you can do that, but it's more efficient to use all 3 weapons.
    Ah, yes, I meant ........ mainly focus affix on 1 weapon, but still using affix like Apprentice + Mod ( + Ability3 ) to boost other weapon.

Not saying to use only 1 weapon .... just mainly affix for 1 weapon-type that people find most comfortable / best with ....... and still using other weapon type should needed, though with a bit lowered damage.

No need to re-affix things if current unit had Apprentice + Mod ( + Ability3 ) ....... saving meseta .____.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 21, 2017 at 01:15 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah, yes, I meant ........ mainly focus affix on 1 weapon, but still using affix like Apprentice + Mod ( + Ability3 ) to boost other weapon.

Not saying to use only 1 weapon .... just mainly affix for 1 weapon-type that people find most comfortable / best with ....... and still using other weapon type should needed, though with a bit lowered damage.

No need to re-affix things if current unit had Apprentice + Mod ( + Ability3 ) ....... saving meseta .____.
    Yep i agree, anyway there probably new units and affixies coming soon after EP5 release. If you don't have something ready prior to EP5, i think better just w8 for meta to establish, see how Hero actually works, and only after this throw meseta to dudu.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    i think better just w8 for meta to establish, see how Hero actually works, and only after this throw meseta to dudu.
    Agreeing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    i dunno but having a jack of all trades hero seems like too much work/expensive for units and stats that you definily wont be using on another class/character
    Why couldn't you use them for other characters? Techer, Braver, and gunslash users can all benefit from hybrid affixes,

don't worry yamato coming soon so make ether factor won't cost us much

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    You too? I have about 1,600 tickets atm haha.
    O.O Holy shit. I have like 550.
    I used a hundred or so on Summoner (all I had at the time). Guess I missed a lot of these because of my hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    - You cannot throw talis on hero, so all techs will be casted like a rod. '3'
    - Double Jump as a skill, works for all weapon types.
    - Semi Gix skill: ATK increases as time goes by, but if you take too much damage after it reaches the max multiplier, it gets reset.
    Sounds Very nice
    - You cannot throw talis on hero, so all techs will be casted like a rod. '3'
    Again typical Sega. Sometimes I think new content will be iffy but instead Sega makes it good. Sadly not nearly often enough.
    Regular Talis is awkward to use and only works well with tps made. Thankfully Sega decided not to screw over everyone that came to play an online rpg and not an fps.

Double Jump on all weapons is awesome.
    And damage boost not resetting the instant you get hit is also nice cause there are a lot of cheapshots in the game, attacks from off screen and attacks that are only a couple of frames so it's easy to get hit by something you do not even see or have only a handful frames to react to (or it's my ping and normally you have a reasonable amount of time between seeing it and taking damage).

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    >Deus factor
    Disgusting.
    Put ether factor on that tyvm.
    Indeed I think for good unit stats you won't get around at least one of Astral Soul / Ether Factor, if not both. At least with current affixes but of course we are getting new ones from the new areas, so it's just a question if we get something that can be a substitute for Astral / Ether or boost their success rate to reasonable amounts.
    Oh and considering how tmgs use up pp with normal attacks, we're gonna need a lot of those. Yeah, this is pretty bad.
    If you want more than 115 atk, a good amount of pp and some hp it means 7s or astral/ether. Not sure what is worse, 7s mod for 3 units ore go with 6s Ether Factor. Mod sounds semi-feasible but scary gotta use same affix or it will fail. And even then 91% for mod and 96% for everything else. The affix simulator says 71%

BTW RIP slicers. Talis pas means it's virtually the same as a slicer with only maybe a smaller aoe.

I just looked at the video escarlata linked. The weapon attacks and pas look awesome. Oh and the male hero's sword also looks way awesome.
    Apparently Hero has indeed the same lvl cap as all other classes. And apparently you can move during the sword finisher and do a 180° turn virtually instantly. It did like 10 weak hits at 6k, then 4 strong hits at 45-50k and the final hit was 89k (crit tho).

On the other hand tmg finisher seems to have A LOT more damage. Some 10 or so rapid fire 11-12k hits and a 500k final hit. Also a not-chain with a similar icon but no counter.

Also it looks like reload refills 10pp. Rip. I hope ja reload is a lot more and you cna easily do a qiuck normal reload > ja reload combo.
    Then again is reload animation only is half a second and has no cd that means you can just spam it. Then then again, considering even normal attacks this is mandatory or the PSU bs will return where you could not even use a gun once the pp where deleted (PSO2 not having items to refill pp).

Oh and tmg attacks midair look funny, bouncing around.

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    I don't see making units/weapons for Hero being all that expensive since the game assumes you have max leveled 3 different class attack type which would then the game assume you have three units spec for s/r/t type which then you can just use Satk for Rear, Ratk for Arm, Tatk for Leg or something.

Which I think about it, how much more efficient building each one of the units to focus on each attack types rather then play with all attack type affix.
    Math.
    Single atk units are 150atk x3 = 450atk total. If you use one of each that is still just 150 atk total.
    Hero uses all three atk types so you need to get high amounts for each. Even only 100 s/r/t atk per unit means 300 atk total for each type of atk.

Here is the video at the start of the Hero trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    O.O Holy shit. I have like 550.
    I used a hundred or so on Summoner (all I had at the time). Guess I missed a lot of these because of my hiatus.
    I think prior to summoner coming out I had around 700 or so....but I only used enough to get past certain points on the new character (such as getting level requirement for H or VH) or when I really was close to using saiki...The rest of I actually levelled SU the old fashion way.

After that I wasn't using them for anything so I just horde them until now.

Edit: With premium you get 4 EXP tickets daily in ES....and if I recall if doing the 30 day Login Stamp in main game that's 27 EXP Tickets but of course with premium you're basically doing that 30 day reward essentially twice in a month.

So that's about 174 15,000 Tickets a Month (30 Days)
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jun 21, 2017 at 09:17 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I don't know about afixing a new 12* set and I hate forced hybrid playstyle. So forever gimped hero.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    don't worry yamato coming soon so make ether factor won't cost us much
    It's going to cost a lot anyways. Off boost week, you're dealing with a 50% chance of Ether Soul and Factor Catalyst succeeding, at the price of 100 excubes per attempt. Because it's units, there's no SFAs to abuse, so if you want Modulators and Astral/Apprentice Soul on it you actually need them on the same unit as the Factor Catalyst.